• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Flixter's Whitelist Application

Flixter

Wood
  • Minecraft In-game name: Flixter
  • Location & Age: Florida, 17.
  • Previous Bans from other Servers (If Yes, explain where/when): I have been banned twice from my last server, though I've been on this server for over a year and a half.. I have been banned for swearing on TeamSpeak (I had a legitimate reason to be pissed, though my actions weren't considered "right").. I've also been banned for using a glitch in order to access someone's base, but this was also over a year ago and I've realized that cheating is stupid.
  • Referral(s): Barnabus said that I don't need a referral c;
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: I've known about this server for quite a while, many people from my previous server are now here.
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes, I have voted.
  • Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes, I do;)
  • Reason you should be accepted: I'm a very dedicated person, I've played on only 1 server my entire MineCraft career.. that server just died, and I'm trying to find a new home :3 I'm an exceptional builder, here's a sample of something I built: http://www.planetminecraft.com/project/the-chapel-of-prosperity-angel-block-society-app/ - I'm a professional builder, I build people things on MineCraft for IRL money, I've already made over 750 dollars from my building-business. I might be willing to help build projects for HeroCraft for VIP benefits and such, depending on other circumstances such as how much I enjoy this server, and other projects I have going on.
  • Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCF7
  • Additional Info: I'm a pretty cool guy once you get to know me;)

Drastikos

Legacy Supporter 3
Flixter,
It seems that you have the maturity to join Herocraft, so on behalf of the staff, Welcome Aboard!
Please check your PM's!