• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flip's re-ban appeal

IGN: Flippintuna1
Time: 3 weeks ago or so
Who: Kainzo
Reason: "Bye"
Explanation:
I grudgingly apologize for making the joke that got me banned a couple days before Christmas. I was irritated that you wasted lots of people's time and making lots of people mad. It was wrong of me to say it and was a stupid joke. My bad for being speaking my mind as so many did at that time.

Edit: I'm sorry that I was stupid and said the dumb joke that I knew wasn't true or very funny. I was just angry because I almost died and I was having a bad day. I would hope that I would get another chance to rejoin the server because I was a long term member and because this was my 1st ban.

Edit2: Why does everybody that hates me post 'facepalm' on my ban appeal, it doesn't help or hurt the case and you only do it because you think it will make me angry, I know this isn't the place to write it but I just never got it.

Kainzo when will I have a response? I've been waiting for a response for about 2 weeks since you replied now. Sorry to bug you about it.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Explanation:
I grudgingly apologize for making the joke that got me banned a couple days before Christmas. I was irritated that you wasted lots of people's time and making lots of people mad. It was wrong of me to say it and was a stupid joke. My bad for being speaking my mind as so many did at that time.

Edit: I'm sorry that I was stupid and said the dumb joke that I knew wasn't true or very funny. I was just angry because I almost died and I was having a bad day. I would hope that I would get another chance to rejoin the server because I was a long term member and because this was my 1st ban.

Edit2: Why does everybody that hates me post 'facepalm' on my ban appeal, it doesn't help or hurt the case and you only do it because you think it will make me angry, I know this isn't the place to write it but I just never got it.

Edit3: Kainzo Angyles Apherdite
I'm considering this.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Explanation:

Kainzo when will I have a response? I've been waiting for a response for about 2 weeks since you replied now. Sorry to bug you about it.

You will be unbanned on 2/8/13