• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FlatBrimz' Application

Brimz

Wood
Minecraft In-game name: FlatBrimz
Location & Age: Sunshine Coast Qld, Age 17
Previous Bans (Includes other servers): No bans.
Referral(s): NyanOnHeat, Jayytee, Panozzo
How did you hear about Herocraft?: I Heard of this server when i was asking some friends they told me this was a good server with the heroes plugin, I really enjoy using this plugin (Rogues My Fav) and i can't wait to be accepted into this server, If i am accepted i will be helpful in anyway. I also previously have had Admin on Sourcraft for being helpfull and active.
Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted today.
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS? Yes I agree to the herocraft EULA & ToS
Reason you should be accepted: I'm looking for a PvP server that has good plugins and active player base I hope there is a friendly community that most servers are lacking hope to see you ingame
biggrin.png
Additional Info: I spend a lot of my time on survival servers mainly helping people out and i jump on pvp every now and then for a bit of fun a couple of friends told me to register so i gave it a shot.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Your application is great. And you gave me the answer I was looking for in IRC. =P

Just as an fyi, if you are still an admin for your other server, this place takes the EULA very seriously. So no stealing anything!

Last thing to say, welcome to Herocraft!

Brimz

Wood
Cool Thanks[DOUBLEPOST=1353390211,1333633944][/DOUBLEPOST]Bump due to Whitelist reset