• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flamingdart's Application

In-game name: Flamingdart
Location and age: USA, California.....11 (do not count me off because my age please :D)
Previous Bans: Been banned once from a server because my friend was using x-ray and he took me down with him too...
Referral: Goldnkiller
Reason For Being Accepted: First, I would love to be accepted to Hero Craft because my brother says i'ts the best server hes been on. Second, I'm not a douche like other people, i'm nice and only mean when provoked pass my limit (that includes cussing) . Third and Last, because Minecraft is one of my favorite games I have played I'm good at role-playing servers.
How did you hear about Hero Craft: My brother Goldnkiller
Additional info: If you would kindly let me in I would make you a statue of your character.

(Please Respond XD)

More Info: I Like to do many large projects like big structures, statues, etc. I like to help people with their projects and other things if they allow. I would like to help the server grow and become even more known in any way.

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Thanks for your interest, but in order to legally accept our Terms of Service, you need to be 13+ years of age. Good luck with future endeavors and servers.