• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Flamin8r's Mute Appeal

Flamin8r

Dirt
IGN: Flamin8r
Muted by: @WitchOnaRampage
Time of mute: 24/06/16 21:57
Server/Channel: Server
Reason for mute: No reason was specified
Your story: I came on for the first time, said I did not understand what was going on with the whole towns thing, got a little mad that no one was answering, and ended up getting banned for 3 days for "no reason specified". I come back 3 days later (now 2 days ago) and decide to give this server a try as it reminds me a lot of a RPG server I used to play on called DHRPG (now discontinued, calm down). I would very much appreciate an unmute as I am not even able to use /help and other commands with this mute. Thanks!

Flamin8r

Dirt
Bump. @WitchOnaRampage @Admins @Moderators I am finding it extremely difficult at this point on the server, I have unlimited materials but I can't join towns, trade for items, sell items, or even do basic commands and ask for help when I find something I don't understand! Please someone, check out this appeal!