• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Fishing is Not Working

DeltaEmerald

Stone
I am good at fishing, I had a regular rod, and the bubbles would drag the bobber under, I'd pull it up, and nothing
this made me waste an hour of my time just confirming it didn't work, I tried in all of our water pools, a lake, a river,
Caernarvons Pool on the bottom floor, and our Fountains, it didn't work for anywhere.
I did not get any EXP for this or fish, or even a breaking rod, so I assume it is not working.

Kainzo pls fix the fishies

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
I am good at fishing, I had a regular rod, and the bubbles would drag the bobber under, I'd pull it up, and nothing
this made me waste an hour of my time just confirming it didn't work, I tried in all of our water pools, a lake, a river,
Caernarvons Pool on the bottom floor, and our Fountains, it didn't work for anywhere.
I did not get any EXP for this or fish, or even a breaking rod, so I assume it is not working.

Kainzo pls fix the fishies
This is quite odd... can anyone else confirm this?

Maybe something in the latest updates in MC changed fishing.

DeltaEmerald

Stone
honestly if it is working, I think 10 exp per fish is a little low for what people can be getting

EDIT: I forgot to mention, but I think it has something to do with farmer's Fishing buff.

Last edited: