• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[First Town] Erebos {Evil} |65| *RECRUITING HEALERS ONLY*

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
Hahaha, Atv made it with some help from other people.

But each tower is made my a different person(the inside)

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
I'd just like to say, NICE.FUCKING.BASE. Raiding it today I was actually shocked to see it actually looked badass! Seriously, looks sick guys. Who designed it? I'm excited to see it when it's done, even if I'm killing you while doing it ;)
Bahaha atvrider, being the badass architect he is, built this on a private server and the idea of Erebos hatched. Like the towers? @ashiirra , @look_out and @organicmom have been designing them for each main path, but @Kalkyte is being lazy on his tower.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I've been neglecting my tower. I wasn't aware I was to design it, I had thought they already did. If anyone wants to design it, feel free (I certainly can't).

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
I dought it due to once i get my top story. IT IS GOING TO BE...

LEGEND

wait for it...

ARY!

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Hello, I would like to Join. I have been playing since August 6 2011(since zeal). I have great pvp skills. I am a warrior. I don't know what I'm going to spec in. I don't really care whatever is the best for the town I would choose. I'm also pretty good with building. I'm so-so with redstone I've built a couple locks. I hope you will accept me.
Since you were cool enough to come on to Teamspeak, talk and hang out for awhile, we will now allow you entry into the town! For the rest of the info, get with me, atvrider312 or mt51784 in game.

Munno

Wood
Hey, I'd like to join Erebos. I was levelling with mt51784 earlier and he recommended it to me. I'm a caster who plans on going Necro, and I'm level 19 at time of writing. I've been on HC since mid-way last map, and I was in Apherdite (Aphrodite?) back then. I used to PvP somewhat on the old map but haven't had much of a chance except for a few easy kills here and there. Can't say I'm a good PvPer though, since I don't actually know. Thanks!

daninoh

Gold
Hi! I would love to join this township. I haven't played on HeroCraft long (only about 4 days) BUT I did play MineCraft since 1.3_01. I love to build, socialize and PvP. My class is a Caster and I want to become a Geomancer or Beguilder. I would love to join this town because I don't have one and also been looking for a town for since the time I came to this server. Sadly I have nothing and I am poor (although I had 5 diamonds, about half a stack of iron, and about a stack of coal after mining but I died in lava and lost it all ._. This reminds me, I'm that not bad a mining either :D. Long time ago in a different server I used to be one of the friendliest, nicest player who loved to socialize. I hope to be like again in this server, but specifically in THIS town :D. I hope you will let me it, Thanks for Reading this! Btw mt51874 invited me and taught me about this town and also I don't have have "Teamspeak" nor can I install it... I hope you will still let me in the town thanks! And one last thing can you guys choose what benefits you guys? Geomancer or Beguilder. Thanks!

look_out

Legacy Supporter 3
It is not my chose who joins the town. I dont mind another caster. If he talks with Greek or atv in ts and he seems like a good guy to them. Thats fine with me if he joins.

EDIT: I'll be happy to take in another caster...

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
Only reason I posted your name as an @ is simply because you will be handling him and where he can lay his head in your wing of the Fortress as head of the casters. As far as regioning that is on atv or greek.

mt51784

Legacy Supporter 4
and might i say yay!!!!!

bard.jpg

Drake9897

Gold
the names "XxxDrakexxX" im a lvl 1 caster and i want in on this town so i can hang with my buddies Laorun and Dasoren

Delta788

Staff member
Community Manager
Administrator
Max Legacy Supporter
@Drake9897 Your in, we all agreed, if anyone has an issues with this come talk to me or Greek.