• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

first level 60's

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
Sirdemonic3 - dragoon and first 60 at all
oojoc - cleric
wild_porygon - Disciple
Itzdexy - samurai
marcus686 - ranger
mrchuckles - druid
beasttrecon - dreadknight <3 beast
mimimike - paladin

post when you hit 60 :D

c12095

Holy Shit!
Gratzs on being able to stay within a Mob Arena for 2 and a half hours?

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
what do you want... a medal? the first masters on herocraft didn't get anything special (You know, the ones where people actually leveled in a darkroom for days on end to reach 55 first at the start of DG?). It's doubtful anyone will even get recognition or respect for being the "First player to go from 55-60".

Honestly, that was a rather easy grind, 55-60, I was expecting it to be another 10 mob arenas before mastery, instead it was only about 4 or 5.. Anyways, congratulations to everyone who reached 60, I'm glad it wasn't the hardest grind for me and I look forward to mastering the 5 other classes required for juggernaut. I just did samurai and part of dragoon today. :)

AzenYumCha

Legacy Supporter 6
I doubt any of us 'first level 60' players really care what other people think of our very minor achievement? Yeah, I think that's the case.

Who else has issues with this? If so,
You can Shut the Fuck up.

Jayzy3

Glowing Redstone
I mastered thief, but I wasnt even close to first. Probably like 6th or 7th or something. Not that is matters :3