• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Fireball Glitch

Salary22

A frightening Cactus!
Fireball was not hitting on town members where other skills were. Out of town regions and all other skills apart from fireball would hit icebolt bolt pulse. Tested on 2 different people. When I went to spawn ran off West Road with @WitchOnaRampage Fireballs were able to hit so I am assuming its to do with not being able to hit town members with fireball regardless.

P.S Concerns came up when doing a little town pvp :p

WitchOnaRampage

Legacy Supporter 9
Fireball was not hitting on town members where other skills were. Out of town regions and all other skills apart from fireball would hit icebolt bolt pulse. Tested on 2 different people. When I went to spawn ran off West Road with @WitchOnaRampage Fireballs were able to hit so I am assuming its to do with not being able to hit town members with fireball regardless.

Note I'm not a town member of @Salary22 's which is why we were testing.

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter

I'd like to add that Fireball goes through already burning targets, not sure if this is intentional.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Id like to add that if you fireball a mob during the day the burn ticks last forever do to the sun and you can walk up fireball it and walk away and will still get xp

edit
Thats immunity frames at work...
Skills reset immunity frames I though?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Id like to add that if you fireball a mob during the day the burn ticks last forever do to the sun and you can walk up fireball it and walk away and will still get xp

edit

Skills reset immunity frames I though?
Nope, they used to but that was back in Bastion.

Delfofthebla

Legacy Supporter 4
Retired Staff
Just droppin this as general info in the thread..

Skills have always ignored Minecraft immunity frames.
Up until the end of Bastion however, they also reset immunity frames.

This is no longer the case, and likely never will be again. Skills will bypass the immunity frames, deal damage, and then the immunity frames will play out as normal.

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
Just droppin this as general info in the thread..

Skills have always ignored Minecraft immunity frames.
Up until the end of Bastion however, they also reset immunity frames.

This is no longer the case, and likely never will be again. Skills will bypass the immunity frames, deal damage, and then the immunity frames will play out as normal.
So no 4 hits per second with dots? D: