• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fghrews' Application

fghrew

Dirt
In-Game Name: fghrew

Location & Age: I live in Mesquite, Nevada, a tiny town 80 miles a way from Las Vegas. I am 14 years old and attend Virgin Valley Highschool.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Okay, first off, it was only one and it was a temporary ban (1 hour). Here is the story. The server I played in, Savage Realms, was a very Mod-active server. So as you would expect events would be hosted. I played all events just fine and no trouble was ever cause in them. Until one day, a mod I never seen before hosted an event; Spiral Tower. The objective was to get to the top the fastest. The rules were: No cheating, no class skills, and no potions. I followed them and came with nothing. It started and everyone bolted through. I was about in 5th place, and thirty seconds in a helper (lowest of the path-to-admin) started throwing snowballs. Everyone was complaining, but I didn't care because I did not get hit by one until half way through. I was finally hit by a snowball, but I tried to keep going. After the third snowball hit me, BAM, I was banned for an hour. I do not know why, and i'm pretty sure it was a mix-up. So I don't know if that would count as a legit ban?

Referral(s): I do not know anybody on the server, but if I get white-listed, I know a friend who plays Minecraft. So I'll refer him to the server.

Reasons you should be accepted: Well, I have been told in many servers I am a good PVPer, mainly with bows. I did build a couple of good looking houses in the past, but nothing MEGA huge. I always liked to help (not noobs) misinformed people whenever I can. I tried to learn coding from a friend, but I didn't bother with it because I would have rathered kept my Straight A's instead. I try to eliminate arguments or fights with other players. I have read the rules thoroughly and agreed with them with no resistance at all. They are pretty legitimate. When it comes to merchandising, well you should just probably keep me in the battlefield xD. I'm not very good with pricing, so I cant fall back on Merchanting. I also have more of a leader-type role when it comes to groups of people.

How did you hear about HeroCraft?: After playing the same boring old Minecraft in each server (build, and everyone just PVPing in diamond armor) I wanted to try something else. So I looked up RPG and class servers. After scrolling through boring normal ones, I found this server on a Minecraft server list. It stood out from all the rest and was very unique.

Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Not yet actually. I was planning to vote, but decided to get white-listed first. When a server gives rewards for voting, I go voting-happy :). And I always give my support for my favorite servers. (Don't tell anyone, but your one of them :D)

Do you agree with the HeroCraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I agree with it. It is very sensible and pretty standard.

Additional Info: Since I already stated where I live and stuff, I'll just talk about my life. As you know, I have been a Straight A student throughout my whole life. My family is not the richest out there and I want to go to Harvard to study law. My family could not afford it, so I'm hoping to get a couple scholarships to help me get through Harvard. I play the drums in my band and I'm pretty good at it (not to brag). I sometimes volunteer at the pound to help get little puppies sold. My aunt is still in her crazy go to the night club and drink phase, so I take care of my grandma. My family lives in Vegas, but I did not want to go with them because the school is better at Mesquite and my grandma wanted to stay here. I also won the world record time in my house of "Who can clean the bathroom the fastest". I always smoke my cousins >:3.

SPECIAL KEY: HCF6

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
In-Game Name: fghrew

Location & Age: I live in Mesquite, Nevada, a tiny town 80 miles a way from Las Vegas. I am 14 years old and attend Virgin Valley Highschool.

Previous Bans (Includes other servers): Okay, first off, it was only one and it was a temporary ban (1 hour). Here is the story. The server I played in, Savage Realms, was a very Mod-active server. So as you would expect events would be hosted. I played all events just fine and no trouble was ever cause in them. Until one day, a mod I never seen before hosted an event; Spiral Tower. The objective was to get to the top the fastest. The rules were: No cheating, no class skills, and no potions. I followed them and came with nothing. It started and everyone bolted through. I was about in 5th place, and thirty seconds in a helper (lowest of the path-to-admin) started throwing snowballs. Everyone was complaining, but I didn't care because I did not get hit by one until half way through. I was finally hit by a snowball, but I tried to keep going. After the third snowball hit me, BAM, I was banned for an hour. I do not know why, and i'm pretty sure it was a mix-up. So I don't know if that would count as a legit ban?

Referral(s): I do not know anybody on the server, but if I get white-listed, I know a friend who plays Minecraft. So I'll refer him to the server.

Reasons you should be accepted: Well, I have been told in many servers I am a good PVPer, mainly with bows. I did build a couple of good looking houses in the past, but nothing MEGA huge. I always liked to help (not noobs) misinformed people whenever I can. I tried to learn coding from a friend, but I didn't bother with it because I would have rathered kept my Straight A's instead. I try to eliminate arguments or fights with other players. I have read the rules thoroughly and agreed with them with no resistance at all. They are pretty legitimate. When it comes to merchandising, well you should just probably keep me in the battlefield xD. I'm not very good with pricing, so I cant fall back on Merchanting. I also have more of a leader-type role when it comes to groups of people.

How did you hear about HeroCraft?: After playing the same boring old Minecraft in each server (build, and everyone just PVPing in diamond armor) I wanted to try something else. So I looked up RPG and class servers. After scrolling through boring normal ones, I found this server on a Minecraft server list. It stood out from all the rest and was very unique.

Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Not yet actually. I was planning to vote, but decided to get white-listed first. When a server gives rewards for voting, I go voting-happy :). And I always give my support for my favorite servers. (Don't tell anyone, but your one of them :D)

Do you agree with the HeroCraft EULA & ToS: Yes, I agree with it. It is very sensible and pretty standard.

Additional Info: Since I already stated where I live and stuff, I'll just talk about my life. As you know, I have been a Straight A student throughout my whole life. My family is not the richest out there and I want to go to Harvard to study law. My family could not afford it, so I'm hoping to get a couple scholarships to help me get through Harvard. I play the drums in my band and I'm pretty good at it (not to brag). I sometimes volunteer at the pound to help get little puppies sold. My aunt is still in her crazy go to the night club and drink phase, so I take care of my grandma. My family lives in Vegas, but I did not want to go with them because the school is better at Mesquite and my grandma wanted to stay here. I also won the world record time in my house of "Who can clean the bathroom the fastest". I always smoke my cousins >:3.

SPECIAL KEY: HCF6

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1355750397,1355750196][/DOUBLEPOST]Please explain this ban:

[0] => bID# 3256161 mc.duncsweb.com .:. advertising

fghrew

Dirt
:confused: I have never been on mc.dunsweb.com. Then again, my brother has a friend that stop playing minecraft a while ago, so he gave the account to me. His friend does not have access to this account anymore, neither does him, but I never advertised in any servers. The only server I play in is one. Savage Realms. And I have not caused any trouble. I hope this clears up any mishaps.