• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FerrumMous

Beau_Nearh

Portal
===========================================================
This town is no longer recruiting and is inactive/ dead.
===========================================================

Hello young heros and welcome to the recruitment thread of FerrumMous!

Backstory;

The town of FerrumMous has been firmly settled on the northern continent of Valorium. Despite many set backs we have encountered during the life time of this young town, we have risen strongly and promptly thought the ashes of fallen settlements to try and complete to be a name well known thought out the unforgiving lands. Due to previous experiences members have had though past townships, defence is the main priority of this town and has had a huge influence on it's design but keep in mind this doesn't portray the towns future intentions.

Basic infomation;

Name; FerrumMous
SR tier; Village
Member count; 26/30 (will be adding more soon)
Available space; 4 (will be increased soon)
Location; Northern Continent (PVE)
Current tax rate; 5 souls per cycle (24 hours)
Town chat; I'll provide this information to you if you are accepted
Team speak; I'll provide password if you are accepted
Average active players at peak times; 8-10 players (very active town)

Town goals;

+To build a very strong economy within members
+To train members combat class as well as their profession
+To build strong alliances with other towns with similar goals
+To grow the town greatly
+[Place holder for updates]

Town rules;

+Represent FerrumMous in a positive direction
+Obey all server rules
+Help out with small projects set within the town
+Try to participate in all town events (dungeon raids is a common event)
+Never steal from each other
+Help each other grow
+Stay active (there will be a time limit of 2 weeks, if you don't log on or contact me regarding your situation. Your member status will be removed as well as all belongings being dished out to active members)
+Make sure to keep up with your region regents (some regions will be automated, I'll inform you on if this rule applies to you within the induction to the town)
+Be prepared to fight for your town and name!

Town resources;

+We currently have a town shop located within trade district, we will enable members to rent a certain amount of chests within this shop. Prices will be; 10 souls per chest per week OR 15 souls per double chest per week. Prices may change due to demand as well as the amount a member is allowed to rent at any given time*.
+We have actively created community farms and regions (iron mines, coal mines, arrow factory's ect) that may be used by any member within our town. We are planning on greatly increasing the sizes of these locations over time as our town grows.
+There is a fairly sized dungeon near our settlement, we are planning on increasing ease of access to it for members to take advantage of.
+Town prizes! Once we meet a certain amount of active members, we shall be giving out prizes in the form of; Special items as well as money packages (amount will depend on member count).
+We currently have a town chat that any member can join to speak freely between each other.
+We do have a team speak channel set up for all town members to use.

Application form;

In game name (IGN);
Age;
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s);
Hero level(s);
How long have you been a member of herocraft;
How active are you on the server;
Previous experience within the hero's plugin;
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft;
What would you bring to this town;
Past township(s) (if this applies to you);
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you);
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you);
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE);
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs;
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel;

Note;

Please keep in mind I may be very busy at times so please be patient with my replies to any applications or questions asked. Thanks in advance.

Last edited:

Beau_Nearh

Portal
I assume you are preparing for war? With all that nonsense from werwew about taking over the north. its kinda entertaining, cant wait to see his army of weaklings destroyed :3

Well one of my top priorities at the moment is defence. War will come but only a few will be able to withstand it.

kenset1

Dirt
In game name (IGN); kenset1

Age; 17

Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); if u mean profession then i am crafter and plan enchanter

Hero level(s); lv 5

How long have you been a member of herocraft; started playing 2015-02-16

Previous experience within the plugin heros; not much but i am well familier with this mmorpg style game it became.

What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; i enjoy helping others in minecraft and have always thought it is fun. herocraft is more of a mmorpg wich i always have loved.

What would you bring to this town; as i said i enjoy helping others. not the most social in chat unless someone needs a favor or need help in anyway but when it comes to help others i rarely ignore it.

Past township(s) (if this applies to you); not been in one.

What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); prefer pve. dont like pvp beacause some stuff that happened in a mmorpg. even if i enjoy helping others i am a solo player. i help but i am not the most social unless there is a reason.

Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; at any cost? i cant say i would fight just on order. i will defend the members but i do what i feel is right. if one of our own is the one started it then i probebly wont join in the battle. i dont fight for the town but i would not let someone get killed without have done anything.

Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; probebly not. i got headset and mic but as i said i am not 100% social in chat.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); kenset1

Age; 17

Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); if u mean profession then i am crafter and plan enchanter

Hero level(s); lv 5

How long have you been a member of herocraft; started playing 2015-02-16

Previous experience within the plugin heros; not much but i am well familier with this mmorpg style game it became.

What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; i enjoy helping others in minecraft and have always thought it is fun. herocraft is more of a mmorpg wich i always have loved.

What would you bring to this town; as i said i enjoy helping others. not the most social in chat unless someone needs a favor or need help in anyway but when it comes to help others i rarely ignore it.

Past township(s) (if this applies to you); not been in one.

What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); prefer pve. dont like pvp beacause some stuff that happened in a mmorpg. even if i enjoy helping others i am a solo player. i help but i am not the most social unless there is a reason.

Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; at any cost? i cant say i would fight just on order. i will defend the members but i do what i feel is right. if one of our own is the one started it then i probebly wont join in the battle. i dont fight for the town but i would not let someone get killed without have done anything.

Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; probebly not. i got headset and mic but as i said i am not 100% social in chat.

Thankyou for using the format. Overall your application does seem quite solid minus a few kinks but they will be ironed out over time. Currently we do no have any space available to accept new players but this will be changed shortly as we are planning on upgrading our town SR tier within the next few days. My only advice is to try and level up your crafter level to the high teens (17+). I will most likely contact you though a private message on the forums once we gain the ability to accept new players. Hopefully speak soon, Beau.

dragninja7

Stone
In game name (IGN); dragninja7
Age; 15
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Ranger for the class and Farmer for the profession
Hero level(s); Ranger lvl 21 70% Farmer lvl 1 7%
How long have you been a member of hero craft; A week
How active are you on the server; Everyday after school and whenever and however long I can
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; Half a year ago played on a previous server w/ hero plugin but left it
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ hero craft; I like farming currently but I have a short attention span if you would say that, so right now is farming but it could change to smithing or anything, but for a while I plan to stick with farmer.
What would you bring to this town; If you would allow it, my 29 stack carrot farm, I like to help in any way I can, some areas I'm not good to help in, like creative building, but I will try to help in any way I can, I'm a tell to do and I try to do person.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); I lived in the "town" Stratsferd owned by Lenoria
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); I left b/c I found out how bad it is, and no official towns.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I prefer PvE, but I will PvP if I have to, I'm not good in PvP that well though. I can help to a certain extent.
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; Yes I would.
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; I have a mic, I can join a ts channel if needed.
P.S. I know you are full atm, I most likely won't check this website too often so if I'm accepted and you expand, it would be best to contact me by /mail dragninja7 I'm from the FerrumMous town, you sent us an application to apply on the forums, you've been accepted. Something like that so I can tell it's you.

In game name (IGN); Bushcrafter2012
Age; Old enough =)
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Necromancer and Carfter (going to be Farmer)
Hero level(s); LVL 11 LVL 17
How long have you been a member of herocraft; a few weeks i guess
How active are you on the server; NEARLY Daily
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; Building and farming (super good at mining but don't enjoy much)
What would you bring to this town; A RESTRUANT! YAY! A LOT of farming supplies. Do u need Obsidion?
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); Lenor and lebria
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); i left lenor to help lebria out.
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you); Lebria was a fail.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); Don't really mind. If town attacked i can defend
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; YES!
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; No =(

A daily tax of 5s? If i can open up the restruant then that can help get money but currrently I have 50s so i could stay for 10 days, in that time i can settle in and earn money to pay these taxes.

Please accept. :)

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); dragninja7
Age; 15
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Ranger for the class and Farmer for the profession
Hero level(s); Ranger lvl 21 70% Farmer lvl 1 7%
How long have you been a member of hero craft; A week
How active are you on the server; Everyday after school and whenever and however long I can
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; Half a year ago played on a previous server w/ hero plugin but left it
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ hero craft; I like farming currently but I have a short attention span if you would say that, so right now is farming but it could change to smithing or anything, but for a while I plan to stick with farmer.
What would you bring to this town; If you would allow it, my 29 stack carrot farm, I like to help in any way I can, some areas I'm not good to help in, like creative building, but I will try to help in any way I can, I'm a tell to do and I try to do person.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); I lived in the "town" Stratsferd owned by Lenoria
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); I left b/c I found out how bad it is, and no official towns.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I prefer PvE, but I will PvP if I have to, I'm not good in PvP that well though. I can help to a certain extent.
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; Yes I would.
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; I have a mic, I can join a ts channel if needed.
P.S. I know you are full atm, I most likely won't check this website too often so if I'm accepted and you expand, it would be best to contact me by /mail dragninja7 I'm from the FerrumMous town, you sent us an application to apply on the forums, you've been accepted. Something like that so I can tell it's you.

Application seems alright and I like that you've got a profession! So I'm going to accept your application, all I need you to do is come online now.

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); Bushcrafter2012
Age; Old enough =)
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Necromancer and Carfter (going to be Farmer)
Hero level(s); LVL 11 LVL 17
How long have you been a member of herocraft; a few weeks i guess
How active are you on the server; NEARLY Daily
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; Building and farming (super good at mining but don't enjoy much)
What would you bring to this town; A RESTRUANT! YAY! A LOT of farming supplies. Do u need Obsidion?
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); Lenor and lebria
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); i left lenor to help lebria out.
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you); Lebria was a fail.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); Don't really mind. If town attacked i can defend
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; YES!
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; No =(

A daily tax of 5s? If i can open up the restruant then that can help get money but currrently I have 50s so i could stay for 10 days, in that time i can settle in and earn money to pay these taxes.

Please accept. :)

I've just got a few more questions, come on the server and send me a message so we can talk :)

I'm posting on here, if you can make another forum for members only that would be nice but anyways: Could you tell me what this town needs, resources, buildings or whatever. I really want to help out =). Sorry I haven't been on in the week.

If any other members need help with anything let me know. Just don't make it stupid like kill Kainzo for me. =P

I am doing it for free but if you are willing to pay then I would appreciate that coz I need money for town taxes

Plus if it anything got to do with building, mining or farming then that can help me level up! =D

-Bushcrafter2012

Type /mail bushcrafter2012 type here

Last edited:

FlazhFire

Gold
Hello young heros and welcome to the recruitment thread of FerrumMous!

Backstory;

The town of FerrumMous has been firmly settled on the northern continent of Valorium. Despite many set backs we have encountered during the life time of this young town, we have risen strongly and promptly thought the ashes of fallen settlements to try and complete to be a name well known thought out the unforgiving lands. Due to previous experiences members have had though past townships, defence is the main priority of this town and has had a huge influence on it's design but keep in mind this doesn't portray the towns future intentions.

Basic infomation;

Name; FerrumMous
SR tier; Village
Member count; 19/22(will be increased soon)
Available space; 3 (will be increased soon)
Location; Northern Continent (PVE)
Current tax rate; 5 souls per cycle (24 hours)
Town chat; I'll provide this information to you if you are accepted
Team speak; I'll provide password if you are accepted
Average active players at peak times; 8-10 players (very active town)

Town goals;

+To build a very strong economy within members
+To train members combat class as well as their profession
+To build strong alliances with other towns with similar goals
+To grow the town greatly
+[Place holder for updates]

Town rules;

+Represent FerrumMous in a positive direction
+Obey all server rules
+Help out with small projects set within the town
+Try to participate in all town events (dungeon raids is a common event)
+Never steal from each other
+Help each other grow
+Stay active (there will be a time limit of 2 weeks, if you don't log on or contact me regarding your situation. Your member status will be removed as well as all belongings being dished out to active members)
+Make sure to keep up with your region regents (some regions will be automated, I'll inform you on if this rule applies to you within the induction to the town)
+Be prepared to fight for your town and name!

Town resources;

+We currently have a town shop located within trade district, we will enable members to rent a certain amount of chests within this shop. Prices will be; 10 souls per chest per week OR 15 souls per double chest per week. Prices may change due to demand as well as the amount a member is allowed to rent at any given time*.
+We have actively created community farms and regions (iron mines, coal mines, arrow factory's ect) that may be used by any member within our town. We are planning on greatly increasing the sizes of these locations over time as our town grows.
+There is a fairly sized dungeon near our settlement, we are planning on increasing ease of access to it for members to take advantage of.
+Town prizes! Once we meet a certain amount of active members, we shall be giving out prizes in the form of; Special items as well as money packages (amount will depend on member count).
+We currently have a town chat that any member can join to speak freely between each other.
+We do have a team speak channel set up for all town members to use.

Application form;

In game name (IGN);
Age;
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s);
Hero level(s);
How long have you been a member of herocraft;
How active are you on the server;
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft;
What would you bring to this town;
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE);
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs;
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel;

Note;

Please keep in mind I may be very busy at times so please be patient with my replies to any applications or questions asked. Thanks in advance.
In game name (IGN); FlazhFire
Age; 16
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Ninja/crafter
Hero level(s); 45/20
How long have you been a member of herocraft; about a month or two
How active are you on the server; at the very least 5 times a week
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; none
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; Building, raids
What would you bring to this town; A new profession and and active member
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); Cotana creek
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); I left
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you); I left because people were inactive.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I enjoy pvp
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; I dont got much to lose ;)
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; yes

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); FlazhFire
Age; 16
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Ninja/crafter
Hero level(s); 45/20
How long have you been a member of herocraft; about a month or two
How active are you on the server; at the very least 5 times a week
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; none
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; Building, raids
What would you bring to this town; A new profession and and active member
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); Cotana creek
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); I left
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you); I left because people were inactive.
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I enjoy pvp
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; I dont got much to lose ;)
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; yes

This seems to be a very solid application but I've just got one question. What profession are you looking to choose? I should be on during the evening of 28/02/2015 so we can talk further there or feel free to send me a message over the forums. Thanks for applying, talk soon.

Kamil118

Wood
In game name (IGN); Kamil118
Age; 14
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); curent spec: Crafter intended: Alchemist
Hero level(s); 6
How long have you been a member of herocraft; 1 day
How active are you on the server; 4 hours+ @ weekends up to 2 hours @ school week
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; played on few servers
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; minecraft: seeking and playing on unique servers/herocraft: geting to max lvl
What would you bring to this town; cleric
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); no
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); i can pvp and pvp support and shot bow unless someone won't give me diamond hoe and won't say that i need to participate in direct combat
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; yes

Last edited:

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); Kamil118
Age; 14
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); curent spec: Crafter intended: Alchemist
Hero level(s); 6
How long have you been a member of herocraft; 1 day
How active are you on the server; 4 hours+ @ weekends up to 2 hours @ school week
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; played on few servers
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; minecraft: seeking and playing on unique servers/herocraft: geting to max lvl
What would you bring to this town; cleric
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); no
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); i can pvp and pvp support and shot bow unless someone won't give me diamond hoe and won't say that i need to participate in direct combat
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; yes

I'm afraid I'm going to have to decline your application for now as you're so new. Play the server for a week or so and stay active, then I'll reconsider your application and send you a message via the forums or in game. Thanks for applying though and good luck!

Ec_Creep

Wood
IGN: Ec_Creep
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); current spec: Craft intended: Ninja
Hero lvl 2
how long have you been a member of herobraft; couples of days
how active? when ever i get the time to, mainly on weekends and breaks and summer
previous experience with hero plugin; played on Wynncraft and other rpg servers
what do you enjoy doing in minecraft/herocraft; seeking the lands and making friend and getting to max lvl
what would bring you to this town; i just need a town and some friends
what is your playstyle?; i will do Pvp and Pve anytime but mainly pvp to test awesome powers
would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs ; hell yea im loyal
do you have a headset/mic to join a teamspeak; nope plus my parents wont let me either

IGN: DiaM0nd_Soldi3r
Hero: ninja lvl 3 Crafter Lvl1
how long have you been a member of herobraft; brand new! Get me Soon! No I Have Some Experience
how active? when ever i get the time to, mainly on weekends and breaks and summer
previous experience with hero plugin; none
what do you enjoy doing in minecraft/herocraft; FUN! building i guess...
what would bring you to this town; A REALLY GOOD MEMBER! Maybe A Shop and some defences.
what is your playstyle?; I like pvp but only when I have to.
would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs ; YEAH
do you have a headset/mic to join a teamspeak; nope =(
Bushcrafter2012 will help me level up btw.

Last edited:

Mortar86

Iron
In game name (IGN); Mortar86
Age; 19
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Wizard
Hero level(s); 1
How long have you been a member of herocraft; 2 years
How active are you on the server; Moderate.. I have school but I get on when I can
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; I played it before, not much in coding.
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; I like hanging with other players and having group activities.
What would you bring to this town; I am a team player and I like to get to know everyone. I am not a greedy person either, so if I tend to share my things with everyone.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); N/A
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); Long time ago.. (like a year ago) I left a town. IDK the name honestly.
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you);N/A
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I enjoy both PVE and PVP
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; Of course. If it is to be my home I shall defend it will as well as I can.
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; I do!

Beau_Nearh

Portal
In game name (IGN); Mortar86
Age; 19
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Wizard
Hero level(s); 1
How long have you been a member of herocraft; 2 years
How active are you on the server; Moderate.. I have school but I get on when I can
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; I played it before, not much in coding.
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; I like hanging with other players and having group activities.
What would you bring to this town; I am a team player and I like to get to know everyone. I am not a greedy person either, so if I tend to share my things with everyone.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); N/A
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); Long time ago.. (like a year ago) I left a town. IDK the name honestly.
Why was you removed from that township (if this applies to you);N/A
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I enjoy both PVE and PVP
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; Of course. If it is to be my home I shall defend it will as well as I can.
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; I do!

This is a solid application, I'll be back shortly to talk in TS but other than that. Welcome to FerrumMous!

Mounds7

Glowing Redstone
Application form;

In game name (IGN); Mounds7
Age; 19
Hero spec(s) or intended spec(s); Necromancer with intentions on engineer so I can use redstone
Hero level(s); lvl. 7 Necro and 1 crafter
How long have you been a member of herocraft; 3 years
How active are you on the server; At least once every day
Previous experience within the hero's plugin; well, i played for 3 years so I know the ins and outs
What do you enjoy doing within minecraft/ herocraft; Redstone is the biggest, but I also enjoy PvE/PvP and building
What would you bring to this town; My knowledge of redstone, a friendly person who is willing to help, a decent pvper and a loyal member.
Past township(s) (if this applies to you); 2 previously but I cant remember the names
Was you removed from that township or did you leave (if this applies to you); I just stopped playing for a little and the new maps rolled over
What is your playstyle (would you like to be involved within PVP or soley PVE); I would like to be in both
Would you be prepared to defend this town at any costs; Of course
Do you have a headset/ mic and will you be prepared to join a team speak channel; Yes