• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fenix

ZELLIS

Banned
[size=medium]Fenix[/size][size=medium]:An MOB Settlement[/size]
[size=medium]City Information:[/size]

Mayor: ZELLIS

SiC: idkhowtoplay

Affiliation: MOB

Citizen Count:11

Citizen List:
ZELLIS(M)
idkhowtoplay(SiC)
Xyster1
PunkSnowman99
Allusa
Em3rgency
ZeTify
Encoded2
Slaya2211
Necrosagex
b4en
Jack_Of_Blades

[size=Medium]Projects:[/size]
[X] Get 10 Citizens (10/10)
[X] Get 1500c (Complete)
[X] Get Town Rings

[] Terraform and build plots
[] Create a Town Center and Walls
[] Make shit look good

Rules:
*Don't kill another [MOB] Member, there are plenty of heroes to kill
*Don't steal or PvP inside the City
*All Server Rules Apply!
*You're required to keep your word, but are not required to give it
*Any guests that are welcome in Fenix are not to be killed or bothered in and around Fenix. Kill anyone else outside the rings.

Announcements:

Other Info: We're a light RP evil town that is under the evil Kingdom of Blasphemy. You're not required to RP with us, but we think it's fun. We will at first be a very heavy PvP based town, then later enjoy building and other town-ish things.

Story: Nova was a ghost town, before ZELLIS revived it. It's own former members had forsaken it. To this, ZELLIS rejoined and became the ruler. He ruled it through the scorn and the ridicule of other towns for a week before evil took it's roots. Before long, the greatest act of evil to ever take place here was on it's eve. Nova joined the Monarchy of Blasphemy and the storm began. TOP argued and convened on how to combat our evil. But alas, after all of the planning and plotting our moves, the Gods abandoned our cause and ZELLIS was forced into exile, followed by his loyal citizens. We settled close to the town that had scorned us the most, Artemis so that we could get our revenge! Fear not Noble citizens of Fenix, we will rise form the Ashes of Nova and we will return with a burning vengeance!

Solace

Banned
Nice grats Zell. When does construction begin? Im dedicated to Gerudo first but id like to help out Fenix as well.

ZELLIS

Banned
We're starting ASAP, I'm laying the first blocks for a wall that follows the rings.

ZELLIS

Banned
If we could get this moved, that'd be great.
@spaci I know him IRL, so I'll ask him about it when I see him. It's OK if he stays, but I was under the impression he was leaving.

ZELLIS

Banned
Thanks Kain :D

Update: We're in the process of building the huge ass walls, we NEED more people to help ferry cobble and build the walls. Also, we're going to need some help terraforming the land inside the walls. We're fine money-wise and the plan for now is to build a visitor center at the entrance to our walls which would hold a bank and be pretty. That's all I have for now.

impulsepaci

Legacy Supporter 6
Well he says hes going there so thats fine, i did not know beacuse he says he was going to stay then he said he was moveing.

ZELLIS

Banned
Real life is consuming my time, but thanks to some of our great citizens, we have completed the walls and have a mob trap that I don't know what to do with!
You guys have done great and next on the agenda is terraforming the hell out of all of the land in our square, so any free hands, grab a shovel and a pick and flatten the hills.

I'm going to be gone for break (this sunday to next sunday) so idkhowtoplay will be acting mayor :D with Xyster1 as his SiC if he's ok with that.

ZELLIS

Banned
Umm..... we have walls that go up to sky limit, I'd be embarrassed if you didn't find us.

ZELLIS

Banned
I would like to announce that I am stepping down from my position as the Baron of Fenix and passing it to idkhowtoplay.
I just don't have enough time to run this town ATM. I'd like it if you put Xyster1 as SiC, but do whatever you want.

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
Current active members of Fenix:
ZELLIS
ZeTiFy
cheekyspartan
Xyster1
xMaTT_24
Em3rgency
Encoded2
B4en
Allusa
Zamalamaz
PunkSnowman99
Quack696

xMaTT_24

Dirt
Quack696 and I aren't in Fenix.. I told you I'd think about it, and specifically asked you not to put us on the memberlist :\

Xyster1

Legacy Supporter 5
New, new citizen list:
idkhowtoplay[Mayor]
Xyster1[SIC]
cheekyspartan
maxsp2
SymmetricalGeo
YippingBird
Encoded2
Em3rgency
ZeTify