• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Felix_Felion Application!

Felix_Felion

Stone
I would love to be apart of this amazing Rpg server my friend bobert62575 and I found online. Let me start off with my bans. I know i have been banned twice for advertising and using hacks and cheating. But that was back in 2013 and 2012. The reason i have advertise is because I use to have a server and I wanted people to join! Then i later realized my server was not 24/7 so i stopped. The reason i was banned for hacking,flying, and cheating was because I had a friend who always wanted me to go on servers and use hacked clients and mess around because that was his idea of fun in minecraft. I now have learned my lesson for this because i realized, being banned is horrible and wrong. Not only that its bad but it wont help me get accepted to Rpg servers such as Herocraft. I have read the rules and understand whats right and whats wrong. I love medieval buildings (especially when i'm using a shader mod) and i love building medieval structures (mostly houses). Rpg is category i love the most in video games that i have played throughout my life. I plan on joining a nice and fun town with my buddy bobert62575. I also plan on making alot of friends to encourage me to play more often! I have thought about joining Herocraft in the pass but haven't had time to apply because of school. I am a dedicated player, but i can only come online on the weekends because i'm grounded on school days. This server is really special and the only "Best" Rpg server my friend bobert62575 and I have found. Also if this helps i'm really good at Role Playing. Please take the time read my application for i have put alot of time in writing. Thank You! (I understand if you don't add me because of my previous bans).

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: Felix_Felion
  2. Location & Age: California, 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: yes, I have been banned on mp.mcfrag.net (2013-08-23 7:59:30 pm) and on mc.swclan.org (2012-10-07 5:46:08 pm).
  4. Referral(s): bobert62575
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: {HCF11}
I would love to be apart of this amazing Rpg server my friend bobert62575 and I found online. Let me start off with my bans. I know i have been banned twice for advertising and using hacks and cheating. But that was back in 2013 and 2012. The reason i have advertise is because I use to have a server and I wanted people to join! Then i later realized my server was not 24/7 so i stopped. The reason i was banned for hacking,flying, and cheating was because I had a friend who always wanted me to go on servers and use hacked clients and mess around because that was his idea of fun in minecraft. I now have learned my lesson for this because i realized, being banned is horrible and wrong. Not only that its bad but it wont help me get accepted to Rpg servers such as Herocraft. I have read the rules and understand whats right and whats wrong. I love medieval buildings (especially when i'm using a shader mod) and i love building medieval structures (mostly houses). Rpg is category i love the most in video games that i have played throughout my life. I plan on joining a nice and fun town with my buddy bobert62575. I also plan on making alot of friends to encourage me to play more often! I have thought about joining Herocraft in the pass but haven't had time to apply because of school. I am a dedicated player, but i can only come online on the weekends because i'm grounded on school days. This server is really special and the only "Best" Rpg server my friend bobert62575 and I have found. Also if this helps i'm really good at Role Playing. Please take the time read my application for i have put alot of time in writing. Thank You! (I understand if you don't add me because of my previous bans).
Reviewing

Felix_Felion

Stone
Do you and bobert62575 use the same internet connection?

No, he lives likes 2 blocks from my house. To be honest I became friends with him because he doesnt grief. He also had minecraft. Lastly because i needed a minecraft buddy and he was just right. Not to sound gay or anything.

Felix_Felion

Stone
No his ign was TheMaskedToro but im not friends with him because hes really racist in school and mean to others.

Also for my special key i have 11 letters in Felix_Felion and the first letter is F. I wasnt sure if you have to count the underscore though....

Felix_Felion

Stone
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: yes, I have been banned on mp.mcfrag.net (2013-08-23 7:59:30 pm) and on mc.swclan.org (2012-10-07 5:46:08 pm).
  9. Special Key: {HCF12}

LightningCape

Holy Shit!
  9. Special Key: {HCF12}
That is the correct special key. Although you have some bans in your past I'll be giving you a chance. Remember we have a 0 tolerance policy for hacking.
Accepted. Your name will be added