• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

February Notes

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.6.9.1
Adventure Alpha
- Game mode, Tactics - http://i.imgur.com/cOCnOw3.png
- Stuff.

Patch 8.7.0
Quests
- Introduced 33 unique quests spread across six dungeon tiers, more will be added soon!
- Common and Elite quests reset every 20 hours.
- Boss quests can be done just about immediately and give far greater exp and coin.
Balance
- in-depth notes > http://pastebin.com/SkWVh4vZ
Tier 2 Codices Recipe
- T1 Codex - crafted by making a T1 book out of relics
- T2 Mark - found off bosses / elites in high level dungeons
- Soul Vessel - found rarely off bosses and inside Crates (http://hc.to/keys)
Drops
- Removed relics from the base mob table and moved them to dungeon mobs.
- Removed currency from base mob tables and moved them to dungeon mobs.

Survival
- Adjust rarity of Soul Vessel in Crate IV's to consolation prize.
- Adjust drop chance of Soul Vessel on T6 bosses.
Quests
- Fix several quests that required T6 quests before completing.
- Fix several unfinishable quests, thanks for the reports!

Quests
- Fixed several quest bugs where some could not be completed or taken.
- Added some of the bosses to T1 and T3 that were not spawning correctly for quest completion.
Launcher
- Added Too Many Items to the launcher for ease of use for players.

8.7.3 - (Thanks @MunchlaxHero for the assist)
Custom Crafting
- Added Lute, disc to the table now. In order to make them you will have to use a Jukebox instead of a disc. @LethalPrince
- Added Fish, PrismaticBeluga, LuminousAngler, StardustDolphin, HellforgedShark, DeeprootCod, DarkpearlBass, DuskbaneSunfish, BlessedSnapper, ZealNarwhal, EtherealCatfish, EmberstoneTuna
- Now when you create a Custom Crafted CHESTPLATE for T4 and T5 you will receive the whole set. For instance one PrismaticLeatherHauberk4 will grant you PrismaticLeatherHelmet4, PrismaticLeatherLeggings4 and PrismaticLeatherBoots4
- Lowered the Speed on Zeal weapons and Ethereal weapons
- Fixed Darkpearl's right click.

Towny
- Update towny settings so that animals can killed in towny regions.
Quests
- You now receive SoulFuse in addition to Coins and EXP for completing T4+ Elite and Boss Quests.
- No longer need to complete quest 1 in the chain, Minions and Elites can now be accepted with no prereqs

8.7.5 (By @WitchOnaRampage)
Rules Council has been active reviewing the Rules.

The first section, "General Server Rules", is now complete and has been added to the Rules - so everyone needs to go read them:)

Change log:

Mods
  • Added the prohibited/allowed mods lists to the Rules
  • Removed lighting mods from the prohibited list
  • Added TabbyChat, Inventory Tweaks, and Too Many Items to permitted items list
Exploiting etc
  • Expanded on block jumping/glitching
  • Expanded on "afk macroing"
PvP / Looting etc
  • The ban on chest dumping has been retained - with popular support - and moved from Griefing to Looting
  • Entering spawn combat-tagged and enticing unsuspecting players to hit you is prohibited
  • PvP-harassment has been added to the rules
  • Bounties can't be claimed on town or nation mates
  • Griefing rules are quite limited
Other
  • Rules on dark rooms, item naming and arrow barrage distance requirements have been deleted.
Thanks to the members of the @Rules Council for their active participation in the discussion.

Network
- Added /survival, /creative and other cmds to the back end of the network so players can always get to a server they want.

Last edited:

J2BH

Legacy Supporter 7
looking forward to the stuff. I've actually been waiting for stuff on herocraft since i was born so yeah... Stuff...

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Patch 8.7.0
Quests
- Introduced 33 unique quests spread across six dungeon tiers, more will be added soon!
- Common and Elite quests reset every 20 hours.
- Boss quests can be done just about immediately and give far greater exp and coin.
Balance
- in-depth notes > http://pastebin.com/SkWVh4vZ
Tier 2 Codices Recipe
- T1 Codex - crafted by making a T1 book out of relics
- T2 Mark - found off bosses / elites in high level dungeons
- Soul Vessel - found rarely off bosses and inside Crates (http://hc.to/keys)
Drops
- Removed relics from the base mob table and moved them to dungeon mobs.
- Removed currency from base mob tables and moved them to dungeon mobs.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Survival
- Adjust rarity of Soul Vessel in Crate IV's to consolation prize.
- Adjust drop chance of Soul Vessel on T6 bosses.
Quests
- Fix several quests that required T6 quests before completing.
- Fix several unfinishable quests, thanks for the reports!

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Quests
- Fixed several quest bugs where some could not be completed or taken.
- Added some of the bosses to T1 and T3 that were not spawning correctly for quest completion.
Launcher
- Added Too Many Items to the launcher for ease of use for players.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
8.7.3 Coming Friday
Custom Crafting
-Added Lute, disc to the table now. In order to make them you will have to use a Jukebox instead of a disc. @LethalPrince
-Added Fish, PrismaticBeluga, LuminousAngler, StardustDolphin, HellforgedShark, DeeprootCod, DarkpearlBass, DuskbaneSunfish, BlessedSnapper, ZealNarwhal, EtherealCatfish, EmberstoneTuna
-Now when you create a Custom Crafted CHESTPLATE for T4 and T5 you will receive the whole set. For instance one PrismaticLeatherHauberk4 will grant you PrismaticLeatherHelmet4, PrismaticLeatherLeggings4 and PrismaticLeatherBoots4
-Lowered the Speed on Zeal weapons and Ethereal weapons
-Fixed Darkpearl's right click.
@Kainzo
51569f16cb.jpg
1a0f5a6470.jpg
09dee7a23f.jpg
56df354a50.jpg
9d03883d51.jpg
a107420723.jpg
075d65c6fd.jpg
0b9f24007d.jpg
fe40bf271c.jpg
edc917bdee.jpg
84eb654af7.jpg
2dfcd90bae.jpg

Last edited:
Am I reading this right? Prismatic weapon gives speed, max health, and huge attack damage boost? +12? Its the only one that shows it at the bottom.

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
Am I reading this right? Prismatic weapon gives speed, max health, and huge attack damage boost? +12? Its the only one that shows it at the bottom.
good point, that +12 damage is something I might take a look at, Prismatic is right now kind of the jack of all trades master of none.

T

good point, that +12 damage is something I might take a look at, Prismatic is right now kind of the jack of all trades master of none.

To be fair, all the weps should have some damage. Prismatic is the only one I'd use here, otherwise give me a Short Sword of Ykesha for sharp 6 plus 10 damage. Any other custom wep falls short of the damage potential carried on boss weapons, I just have a zeal sword for its clicky then I switch back when I'm ready to attack...

MunchlaxHero

Max Legacy Supporter
T

To be fair, all the weps should have some damage. Prismatic is the only one I'd use here, otherwise give me a Short Sword of Ykesha for sharp 6 plus 10 damage. Any other custom wep falls short of the damage potential carried on boss weapons, I just have a zeal sword for its clicky then I switch back when I'm ready to attack...
I mean sure if you want to blow 10k

I mean sure if you want to blow 10k
Low tier zeal, I just need a decent speed buff to pair with smoke and get out. All high tier weps are crap without the flat plus 10 damage, but I miggt actually use prismatic since it will actually hit hard.

Edit: my point was every weapon here is outclassed, its the buff that makes em neat. I have better damage options without blowing my money