• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[Feature] - Titles / Tiers coloring

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Ello - I'd like to take some ideas on what we want our titles / tiers to be in terms of hard set coloring. The t2+ users will be able to select their name color no matter what. Thoughts?

Example:
[Baron] NAME [T5]

Titles:
[Baron] KAINZO (*)
[Duke] KAINZO (*) <T2
[Archduke] KAINZO (*) <T3
[King] KAINZO (*) <T4
[Architect] KAINZO (*) <T5
Proctor KAINZO (*)
[Mod] KAINZO (*)
[Admin] KAINZO (*)
T1 -> T5

Titles will be SET colors. The color of the star will indicate the 'tier' of the user via donor.

Thoughts?

ARCHITECT = GREEN
DUKE = BLUE.
PROCTOR = GREY
MOD = PURPLE
ADMIN = RED
KING = GOLD
BARON = GREY
ARCHDUKE = LIGHTBLUE
BANKER = YELLOW

MattMellander

Legacy Supporter 3
Kain!, If we get the citizen mod back, barons+ should be able to set titles only for their citizens, this could also work with professions. ex.:

[blacksmith]TornadeXX:

or

[town drunk]pupal1:

you like?

Warlord2150

Legacy Supporter 4
I wanna see more details in nameplates over peoples heads such as the title, home city, city rank, etc...

wolfgang784

Legacy Supporter 3
Warlord2150 said:
I wanna see more details in nameplates over peoples heads such as the title, home city, city rank, etc...

That's been mentioned a couple times already, pretty sure the answer was that it's impossible to change the text over someone's head.

carmeops

Legacy Supporter 5
can we extent that to every player, including our town?
and to gain space, reducing the rank and town to 1 letter and 3 letter for town

like:

[Epl] Carmeops (5)
[B-Udd] Gtastuntdude (4)
[size=x-small](totally random choice for the Underdeep baron, i dunno his name color/tier, so i gived him a random choice again)[/size]

and, since A can stand for Archiduke and Architect, i propose to change Duke by Count, and Archiduke by simply Duke (maybe too the addition of Lord for the Sic of a town)

so we get:
-Noble rank:
L-Lord
B-Baron
C-Count
D-Duke
K-King

-Staff rank:
A-Architect
P-Proctor
M-Moderator
Admin (cause the admins are badass and the newbies should know who they are without knowing the letter for them)

and, in case of a kingdom, citizen of each town of this kingdom could have the 3 letters for the kingdom instead of the ones for their town:

[MoB] Carmeops (5)

Neo_Exdeath

Destroyer Of Worlds
Legacy Supporter 3
carmeops said:
can we extent that to every player, including our town?
and to gain space, reducing the rank and town to 1 letter and 3 letter for town

like:

[Epl] Carmeops (5)
[B-Udd] Gtastuntdude (4)
[size=x-small](totally random choice for the Underdeep baron, i dunno his name color/tier, so i gived him a random choice again)[/size]

and, since A can stand for Archiduke and Architect, i propose to change Duke by Count, and Archiduke by simply Duke (maybe too the addition of Lord for the Sic of a town)

so we get:
-Noble rank:
L-Lord
B-Baron
C-Count
D-Duke
K-King

-Staff rank:
A-Architect
P-Proctor
M-Moderator
Admin (cause the admins are badass and the newbies should know who they are without knowing the letter for them)

and, in case of a kingdom, citizen of each town of this kingdom could have the 3 letters for the kingdom instead of the ones for their town:

[MoB] Carmeops (5)
I agree admins are badass but im pretty sure You could make it play an alarm every time you say something and some people still wouldn't get it.