• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

[FE] ~-=Raubtier=-~

Dwarfers

Legacy Supporter 6
Raubtier

Mayor
Laviathan
SiC
Dwarfers
Archmage
thegreybeast
Council Members
natenate682, malikdanab

Raubtierians
Laviathan
Dwarfers
thegreybeast
Aerokii
natenate682
malikdanab
dudeman0404
death4545
villagerm1ke

Forgotten Empire
Raubtier
Conduit

Alliances: tba
Enemies: tba

Last edited:

Shanok576

Legacy Supporter 3
Aww I already am in Volantis :( but it's still good to see that Raubtier's back :)

Well, I've been told a few times to check out this post on the forums when asking if any towns are recruiting, so here I am. Myself and a friend I made over Minecraft have started playing HC a few days ago. So far just a bunch of mining, killing and running around the greylist world since we have no place to drop off what we have earned. We've been playing on another server for a while, but after one of the staff members decided to abuse their creative powers and destroy our base (factions server) then tell us to kiss his ***, we decided it was time to leave. So far it's just the two of us. I'm 26 and he's in his 30s. (Yes we are older, but with me being disabled and his working overnight, it works. Don't fix what ain't broken!) Both of us have never been banned on previous servers and are looking for a respectful, helpful and mature township to join. We understand that children play (Don't get all offensive, if your younger than 21, your a kid. Just how I see it.) but we don't want a town full of little sh**s running around screwing with our had work. Sorp tends to do his own thing. Mining, farming, killing, etc. While I enjoy the PVP and killing. Together we can usually handle ourselves, but by the looks of it, having a large town would help us go far here.

As for communication, I can talk on Teamspeak, Ventrilo or Skype, but only do so when necessary. Sorp is not much of a talker (due to his age he finds it difficult to understand/feel carefree enough around younger folk) but I sit with him on Skype and relay what needs to be relayed. If you find a place to raid though, he's your man. He'll drop everything and make his way to you lickety split.

Names: King_of_Klingons & Sorpinus

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, and I apologize for the lengthy posting, but we're kind of getting tired of hiding on the Greylist. :)
I look forward to your replies soon!

Last edited:

Laviathan

Glowstone
Well, I've been told a few times to check out this post on the forums when asking if any towns are recruiting, so here I am. Myself and a friend I made over Minecraft have started playing HC a few days ago. So far just a bunch of mining, killing and running around the greylist world since we have no place to drop off what we have earned. We've been playing on another server for a while, but after one of the staff members decided to abuse their creative powers and destroy our base (factions server) then tell us to kiss his ***, we decided it was time to leave. So far it's just the two of us. I'm 26 and he's in his 30s. (Yes we are older, but with me being disabled and his working overnight, it works. Don't fix what ain't broken!) Both of us have never been banned on previous servers and are looking for a respectful, helpful and mature township to join. We understand that children play (Don't get all offensive, if your younger than 21, your a kid. Just how I see it.) but we don't want a town full of little sh**s running around screwing with our had work. Sorp tends to do his own thing. Mining, farming, killing, etc. While I enjoy the PVP and killing. Together we can usually handle ourselves, but by the looks of it, having a large town would help us go far here.

As for communication, I can talk on Teamspeak, Ventrilo or Skype, but only do so when necessary. Sorp is not much of a talker (due to his age he finds it difficult to understand/feel carefree enough around younger folk) but I sit with him on Skype and relay what needs to be relayed. If you find a place to raid though, he's your man. He'll drop everything and make his way to you lickety split.

Names: King_of_Klingons & Sorpinus

Not sure if this is the right place to post this or not, and I apologize for the lengthy posting, but we're kind of getting tired of hiding on the Greylist. :)
I look forward to your replies soon!

Well I would say you're in luck. As the leader Laviathan (20) I can say the maturity of this town is good though some spats are common, everyone respects each other. As for a place to live we have the start of a big castle and hamlet regions. As for items we tend to share just about everything but we don't mind personal stashes. We'd like to see you online soon. =P

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
Thing we need to get done:

• Update this Page! We need to get in touch with an admin and see if I be in charge of the thread
  • Start Recruiting! I'd prefer if we don't just pick up any random "noob" who is spamming in RE chat.
  • Finish the town! The interior will take a long time, but we should get try to set goals and finish the exterior.