• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fazelon's Updated Application

Fazelon

Dirt

1. In-game name: Fazelon
2. Location & Age: Singapore, 14
3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): I have not been banned in any servers before.
4. Referral(s): Evolta referred this server to me.
5. Reason you should be accepted: I like this server a lot because there are several cool things such as the beastmaster being able to tame animals using magic, the paladin able to block using a door and also the geomancer that can cast different kinds of magic. This is something i find really unique from other servers and would really want to try it out. If it is good, i may also introduce this server to other people. I will also obey the server rules as they are reasonable and easy to follow by. Adding on, i read up on the wiki so that I will be more familiar with the server and will not be lost and ask many answered questions when I join the server. i am also polite and never use vulgarities, either to Protors or players.
6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: I heard it from a recommendation from some of my friends. I also watched a few Youtube videos about it and saw that the buildings ere impressive and great as well as the gameplay seems fun and interesting.
7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes.
8. Additional Info: I find this server really great as it is the first server i came across with a working and great magic plugin, something i really like. This server also seems to have friendly GMs according to some of my friends who are already in the server and the chat people are mostly friendly too. Adding on, i may also donate to servers if they're fun and this sever seems to be the one for me. Thus, i am very interested in this server and hope that i get accepted.