• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FaZeAlpine's Guide Application

FaZeAlpine

ICE ICE ICE!
  1. Minecraft IGN: FaZeAlpine
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years and a half
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'm probably one of the most qualified people in terms of general Herocraft knowledge. I have been extremely active for the past 3-4 maps, I have experience in many fields such as PVP, PVE, balance team, and much much more. I have already been very proactive in terms of helping newer players or anyone who needs help, sometimes I've even gone to the extent of providing money or items from my own expense to get players better situated in the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I strongly believe that veteran players are important to the Herocraft community, but that at the end of the day, the only way for us to improve, and expand as a community is to attract new players. The first 30 minutes are vital to keep new players interested, and a great guide team and starting experience can definitely help benefit player retention.
  7. Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/beKBn - The vast majority of my guide work has been witnessed by countless players, staff, and town members but aren't accompanied by screenshots.
I have been vouched for by:
  • WitchOnaRampage
  • Joshtsai
  • Kenneth_Chow
  • Piptendo
  • TimForReal
  • Xexorian
  • Trazil
  • MountAndDewMe
  • LaFeD
  • SpikesLoL
  • Balquin
  • sneakyagent
  • Eckhart_
  • Ritzierbenn
  • Kainzo (lets be honest ;))
  • And Many More!

Last edited:

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
  1. Minecraft IGN: FaZeAlpine
  2. Position applying for: Guide
  3. Age|Timezone: 16 | EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 3 years and a half
  5. Why do you think you would make a good guide?: I'm probably one of the most qualified people in terms of general Herocraft knowledge. I have been extremely active for the past 3-4 maps, I have experience in many fields such as PVP, PVE, balance team, and much much more. I have already been very proactive in terms of helping newer players or anyone who needs help, sometimes I've even gone to the extent of providing money or items from my own expense to get players better situated in the server.
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I strongly believe that veteran players are important to the Herocraft community, but that at the end of the day, the only way for us to improve, and expand as a community is to attract new players. The first 30 minutes are vital to keep new players interested, and a great guide team and starting experience can definitely help benefit player retention.
  7. Portfolio: http://imgur.com/a/beKBn - The vast majority of my guide work has been witnessed by countless players, staff, and town members but aren't accompanied by screenshots.
I have been vouched for by:
  • WitchOnaRampage
  • Joshtsai
  • Kenneth_Chow
  • Piptendo
  • TimForReal
  • Xexorian
  • Trazil
  • MountAndDewMe
  • LaFeD
  • SpikesLoL
  • Balquin
  • sneakyagent
  • Eckhart_
  • Ritzierbenn
  • Kainzo (lets be honest ;))
  • And Many More!

Accepted, welcome to the team!

We've already discussed some changes in you I'd like to see in a private message. Don't disappoint me!