• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite Steam titles?

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Hi, I was just curious what your favorite steam titles were? Mine are currently Rust and nether

Rust is a Massive online universe where you craft and thrive. you build a base to prevent from being killed by ruthless raiders!

Nether Is very much the same thing excluding the crafting the system. Nether is based off of a post apocalyptic city, you scavenge for loot like guns ammo and food.

Both of these games are highly pvp involved I only highly recommend them if you are a Player VS Player type of gamer.

I'd love to hear your suggestions!

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
By Steam titles you mean games released trough Steam right?

My current favorites are Victoria II and Hearts of Iron III by Paradox Games.

I highly recommend those for people interested in country management, strategy, history and simulation. You can shape history your way.

A bit more casual strategy title i like is Napoleon: Total War. (Total War games in general too, but Napoleon is my current favorite)

FPS: Counter Strike: GO
Casual: Game Dev Tycoon

Just throwing around a few titles I enjoy.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
By Steam titles you mean games released trough Steam right?

My current favorites are Victoria II and Hearts of Iron III by Paradox Games.

I highly recommend those for people interested in country management, strategy, history and simulation. You can shape history your way.

A bit more casual strategy title i like is Napoleon: Total War. (Total War games in general too, but Napoleon is my current favorite)

FPS: Counter Strike: GO
Casual: Game Dev Tycoon

Just throwing around a few titles I enjoy.
Hows Game Dec Tycoon? seen quite a few people playin it but never took the time to check it out.

Fjordsen

Legacy Supporter 6
Hows Game Dec Tycoon? seen quite a few people playin it but never took the time to check it out.
It's quite fun, played it for many many hours. Though once you get into a really good game where you finish research everything and pretty much do everything possible in the game it gets a tad boring. At that point, you create a new save and try do everything differently. I think there is a free demo for it, so you can try it and see if you like it.

Their website: http://www.greenheartgames.com/app/game-dev-tycoon/

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Yeah game dev tycoon is fun for the first few hours but then it becomes a boring micromanagement simulator.

Honestly I have way too many steam games to choose from (something like 550 or so) so I guess I'll just sort them by play time and pick some of the ones I've played most (excluding obvious big titles like Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Saints Row the Third, Borderlands 2, etc.)

Dungeon Siege 3
Legend of Grimrock
On the Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness 3/4
Evoland
Papo y Yo
And of course, mother fucking DuckTales

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
Yeah game dev tycoon is fun for the first few hours but then it becomes a boring micromanagement simulator.

Honestly I have way too many steam games to choose from (something like 550 or so) so I guess I'll just sort them by play time and pick some of the ones I've played most (excluding obvious big titles like Skyrim, Far Cry 3, Saints Row the Third, Borderlands 2, etc.)

Dungeon Siege 3
Legend of Grimrock
On the Rain-slick Precipice of Darkness 3/4
Evoland
Papo y Yo
And of course, mother fucking DuckTales
Wow, I've only heard of Papo y yo in your list. are they indies and I will check them all out for myself as well!

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
yeah I guess pretty much all of them are rather "indie", except maybe Dungeon Siege.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
yeah I guess pretty much all of them are rather "indie", except maybe Dungeon Siege.
Ever play Rust? if so whats your opinion? if not take a look at it!

Ps: you are the first person i've ever met on herocraft i ran into your beanhole on accident:p

Joey_Beans

Legacy Supporter 9
Ever play Rust? if so whats your opinion? if not take a look at it!
I know what it is but I'm waiting for it to be fully released first.
you are the first person i've ever met on herocraft i ran into your beanhole on accident:p
Well you'd better not be the guy that keeps breaking my lily pads and not replanting the wheat, cause if you are I'm gonna take a big old poop on you. And I've eaten many, many beans so it's gonna be nasty.

Benji0904

Legacy Supporter 3
I know what it is but I'm waiting for it to be fully released first.

Well you'd better not be the guy that keeps breaking my lily pads and not replanting the wheat, cause if you are I'm gonna take a big old poop on you. And I've eaten many, many beans so it's gonna be nasty.

Haha dont play shrine anymore