• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite HC Friendly Texture Packs?

Salad_Tits

Dirt
I'm relatively new to minecraft, and my friends got me in to playing it because of herocraft (Yay!) I feel like I wouldn't enjoy the game without this... Game.. style? Not sure how to word it. without HC it would be meh i guess.

ANYWAYS, rambling. So i'm dabbling with texture packs and there are some nice ones, but some don't mesh well with some of the textures that are added in to HC. And I can't seem to find a way to run my texture packs first, and then fill in leftovers with the hero craft texture changes.

SO! The question is: Are there any texture packs you guys like to use that mesh well with HeroCraft? I like realism but in the long run I just want to be able to tell ores apart easier, and have the game just be more pleasing to the eye.

What do you guys use? What looks nice? Post some in game screenshots of what you guys use and post your opinions! :D

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
I started using r3d.craft and never looked back. It's a HD realism pack. It's very similar default in appearance, but it makes everything look really nice(I prefer the smooth realism version). Great for building!

Salad_Tits

Dirt
I started using r3d.craft and never looked back. It's a HD realism pack. It's very similar default in appearance, but it makes everything look really nice(I prefer the smooth realism version). Great for building!

Do you still leave the herocraft textures enabled and it just meshes decently? Or do you have to do some tweaking?

barbas0l

Legacy Supporter 7
Retired Staff
No problem, I think I just left it untouched and I haven't had any texture issues. Glad you like it :D

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
Been using r3dcraft since barb mentioned it.

Has anyone been able to get connected textures to work at all?
I've tried a few different packs,