• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Favorite anime, what's yours?

Kusugari

Coal
I don't know why, but Tengenn Toppa Gurren Lagann will hold a special place in my heart. I know of other anime that had better animation, story, etc, but TTGL was just... it didn't try to hold back or explain anything, it just did what it wanted to do- be so over-the-top your mind exploded from awesomeness.

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
You sure you aren't confused with Fate/Stay Night? From a purely subjective standpoint, Fate Zero has much better animation.[DOUBLEPOST=1374429227,1374429080][/DOUBLEPOST]The day when I ask some one about anime and they do not reply with the big 3....Tis be a good day!

Darkwerty

Legacy Supporter 8
Hunter X Hunter
One Piece
Fairy tail
Bleach
Sword Art online
This is me top 5 anime that ive watched. Any recommended anime's that i can watch?

malikdanab

Legacy Supporter 8
I guess it's time to update my MAL. Also if you haven't heard of it, try out http://hummingbird.me/ . It's currently in beta, but it gives advanced recommendations based on anime you've watched or don't wish to. The best part is that you can import your MAL list so you can get started quickly!

kevinlive

Legacy Supporter 2
I guess it's time to update my MAL. Also if you haven't heard of it, try out http://hummingbird.me/ . It's currently in beta, but it gives advanced recommendations based on anime you've watched or don't wish to. The best part is that you can import your MAL list so you can get started quickly!
Seems like I need an invite(or wait for one, 2K people ahead of me).
So, you don't by any chance have one? x3