• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmers Getting XP for Breeding

sed351

Iron
I think the title says enough, but I'll explain myself a bit.

I believe that one of the farmers main function is breeding, seeing as no other class can do it, this makes farmer a unique class. Unfortuantely it has come to my attention that farmers don't actually get "rewarded" EXP wise for their breeding, which I think is ridiculous. Not only would I have thought that farmers would obtain the most Xp out of breeding, but I realized that they don't get any at all! Which gave me a rather funny picture of a player breaking tall grass or tree leaves to farm exp other than doing what they should actually do.

I know this seems more like a complaint than a suggestion, but I really do think that farmers should be getting exp for breeding.

Hope I don't sound too needy.... <3

Mattholomew

Legacy Supporter 5
I absolutely agree with sed here. What I find myself doing a lot of the time is getting some small amounts of experience farming wheat, then wasting time for hours breeding animals which, while they do give items that are necessary like leather and feathers, don't benefit farmers at all, so half the stuff I do as a farmer seems wasted EXP-wise. Even very small amounts of EXP would benefit farmers greatly, since you can breed a LOT of animals in a short time if you have an area to breed them in and several pairs to breed, and would make it so that you didn't have to choose between breeding or grinding levels on shearing and reeds.

Kwong050

Holy Shit!
I think the title says enough, but I'll explain myself a bit.

I believe that one of the farmers main function is breeding, seeing as no other class can do it, this makes farmer a unique class. Unfortuantely it has come to my attention that farmers don't actually get "rewarded" EXP wise for their breeding, which I think is ridiculous. Not only would I have thought that farmers would obtain the most Xp out of breeding, but I realized that they don't get any at all! Which gave me a rather funny picture of a player breaking tall grass or tree leaves to farm exp other than doing what they should actually do.

I know this seems more like a complaint than a suggestion, but I really do think that farmers should be getting exp for breeding.

Hope I don't sound too needy.... <3
In addition, lore-wise, when a farmer were to breed something over and over again, wouldn't it get better at it(exp)?