• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer Shop additions

Nightroado

Obsidian
Hey, I have been making a lot of shops lately and noticed some goods I can't make chests for that I assume any farmer would be able to sell.
  • Egg - Very surprised I couldn't sell this.
  • Grass Block/Mycelium - I figured who better to sell this stuff than a farmer. I could really take or leave it though compared tot he rest of this list.
  • Leather - The most demanded item from farmers on the server and can't make a shop for it.
  • Logs - I find it odd that we get Lumberjacking for additional wood drops but we can't sell the wood.
  • Netherwart - Yes, it is from another dimension and requires sand from another dimension, but a plant is a plant. Who better to grow exotic plants and sell them?
  • Poisonous Potato - Kinda silly, but I don't see the harm in being able to sell this.
  • Sugar - Not exactly big in demand obviously, but if anyone would know how to break down sugar cane into sugar, wouldn't it be a Farmer? I know not a big deal, but the list feels incomplete.

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I would say that the above should able to be sold, and why don't u use ur eggs to make pumpkin pie, which could be sold a lot more money.

Nightroado

Obsidian
I would say that the above should able to be sold, and why don't u use ur eggs to make pumpkin pie, which could be sold a lot more money.

Because some may just want the eggs so they can summon chickens as a non farmer. But I don't think I should have explain why I want to sell any item. They are items that farmers should be able to sell because no other class would have more experience with those items. Why I want to sell them is a moot point. I want money, obviously.

Nightroado

Obsidian
Farmers can sell leather it was added[DOUBLEPOST=1362188604,1362188564][/DOUBLEPOST]Atleast I think

I've been told this, but I cannot create a shop for this item. I've tried both "leather" and its ID "334" to no avail. I -was- able to create leather shop at one point, but I unwittingly did so when the ChestShop permissions were down and everyone was like a merchant. Then one day I went to lower the price a tad and it would not re-create.

So as far as I know of, any farmer-made leather shop was done so while permissions were down for the plugin and therefore probably illegally created.

Bob_de_Blastoise

Legacy Supporter 5
I've been told this, but I cannot create a shop for this item. I've tried both "leather" and its ID "334" to no avail. I -was- able to create leather shop at one point, but I unwittingly did so when the ChestShop permissions were down and everyone was like a merchant. Then one day I went to lower the price a tad and it would not re-create.

So as far as I know of, any farmer-made leather shop was done so while permissions were down for the plugin and therefore probably illegally created.
Really? I though I saw Kainzo say somewhere that farmers could sell leather