• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer EXP

Which should be implemented to farmer?

• Farmer get more exp (like 3 per a log) for logs

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I think that farmer's exp source is not stable at all
First of all, sheep are good exp source for farmer, but this server always have butcher and once i breed enough sheep, then boom, all sheep are gone.
Second, Farmer cant mine to get exp, which means u cant have a large exp source under ground
Third, I cant see how a farmer can tame while they are not ranger
Forth, Logging and Farming dont give that much exp
Last, BREEDING DOES NOT GIVE U EXP
I know some one would say, if u master farmer u can get a lot of money, and so dont complain
But u need to know Enchanter, alchemist, mason, merchant, miner, smith, theses prof can just get ton of money in low level, while farmer can not. And they are way way more easy to level up.
So i suggest that
1. Farmer can get exp through breeding
2. Farmer get more exp (like 3 per a log) for logs
3. Farmer can tame cats/ocelots/dogs/wolves ( Give combat advantage to farmer)
4.Taming gives exp to farmer
5. Summon skills can get exp

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
I think that farmer's exp source is not stable at all
First of all, sheep are good exp source for farmer, but this server always have butcher and once i breed enough sheep, then boom, all sheep are gone.
Second, Farmer cant mine to get exp, which means u cant have a large exp source under ground
Third, I cant see how a farmer can tame while they are not ranger
Forth, Logging and Farming dont give that much exp
Last, BREEDING DOES NOT GIVE U EXP
I know some one would say, if u master farmer u can get a lot of money, and so dont complain
But u need to know Enchanter, alchemist, mason, merchant, miner, smith, theses prof can just get ton of money in low level, while farmer can not. And they are way way more easy to level up.
So i suggest that
1. Farmer can get exp through breeding
2. Farmer get more exp (like 3 per a log) for logs
3. Farmer can tame cats/ocelots/dogs/wolves ( Give combat advantage to farmer)
4.Taming gives exp to farmer
5. Summon skills can get exp

DuskWolfMC

Obsidian
Well here's what I think; as I am a farmer currently at this point in time.

I suggest that farmer should get a small(ish) boost while logging; Chopping trees, cacti, ect.

Farmer is tedious yet, it pays well in the end after all of the hard work. . . (Cows! And a fellow cow lover PewPewPewLasers I bet can appreciate that.)

What stinks about farmer (as I have just said) it is tedious. Planting crops should indeed give you exp, just like harvesting. It's still farming.

Breeding is a big thing with me for, most of my time is dedicated to a cow farm that I have learned to start to love for the leather and coins. :p (Moo.) Breeding needs to give experience; Many farmers nowadays do still raise animals with their crops. Mainly the older people (*Cough My Grandma Cough*) and use the animals as lawn mowers. . . (No she doesn't ride on her animals. . . She's 90 something.. lol Old Cow Lady!)

Now time for some opinions! Eldrylars Midnight_Storm67 WitchOnaRampage themeoff @anyoneelsewhomcareslolranoutoftagssoijustputthishere...

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
You forgot "xp by planting seeds" in your poll.
As to answer that it gives too little to even notice it, and i dont care about planting seeds, it is kind of a tideous work ( while lag) to replant it.
And as i mentioned Farmer should get more exp source cause it has too little sources with too little exp.

Wifibee

TNT
Well... the only way i xp right now is the mindless 2-gigazillion-miles-long sugarcanes gathering.
With sound off, of course.
Since we can't get mining xp, it's pretty hard for me to lvl up (30 actually) or .. simply and intensely boring. I'd like to have sheeps so i could go for a shears madness but i can't summon them yet...

Dsawemd

Legacy Supporter 8
Never leveled a farmer so I won't comment on xp.

-1 for your the reasoning behind the suggestion to tame animals. Crafter profs shouldn't have too much combat appeal, and the free leather is a modest appeal for farmer.

ThatAintFalco

Portal
Xp is fine. Just build a huge ass farm. Unlike in the pass, it can't be griefed. So why not just build a sugar cane like from one end of the map to ther other?

thomasyeung9999

Soulsand
What is the usage of sugarcanes? And yeah, sugarcanes can be good source of exp, but it is kind of tricky, when lagcomes in, try it itself (when lag). And also miner have TNT, smith can repair, enchanter can enchant, scribe have ton of combat skill, its just I think it would be better to be able to tame. And IRL farmer do tame dogs and cats to their use.
Never leveled a farmer so I won't comment on xp.

-1 for your the reasoning behind the suggestion to tame animals. Crafter profs shouldn't have too much combat appeal, and the free leather is a modest appeal for farmer.
Xp is fine. Just build a huge ass farm. Unlike in the pass, it can't be griefed. So why not just build a sugar cane like from one end of the map to ther other?

ThatAintFalco

Portal
What is the usage of sugarcanes? And yeah, sugarcanes can be good source of exp, but it is kind of tricky, when lagcomes in, try it itself (when lag). And also miner have TNT, smith can repair, enchanter can enchant, scribe have ton of combat skill, its just I think it would be better to be able to tame. And IRL farmer do tame dogs and cats to their use.

Farmers can get a shit ton of leather armor.

And sugar cane is best used to make cocaine