• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Farmer changes

Eneokun

Max Legacy Supporter
- Change summonbat to summonbunny, bunnys can be used for small amounts of leather, and are not as useless are bats.

Bunnies are better. Rabbits master race. #needmorebunnies
But then again, why not have both? Kainzi pls.
Just add the /skill summonbunny ability to the skill table, maybe at lvl 40 like /skill summoncow (since they are very similar). Wouldn't be the first time that classes/professions unlock 2 skills at the same lvl.

- Give farmer a skill to mass-plant crops.

Was mentioned often before I think, it does sound familiar however. Probably because it makes sense lol.

Sample:
/skill plantcrops or /skill summoncrops
You have a chance of 100% to create a 2x2 field of crops, 60% for a 4x4 field of crops and for a 20% field 6x6 field of crops, using the seeds you are holding.
30 seconds cooldown.
Costs 75 mana.

Conditions:
- Only applies to soil (farmland) blocks
- If the area is smaller in width or length than the effect could cover, only the areas within the skills range will be affected (field is 1x2 blocks big = only 1x2 blocks are affected // 3x4 blocks big = 2x2, 3x3 or 3x4 can be affected depending on the odds, and so on...)

I see this possible.

- Have making bread give small amounts of EXP.

That should be an obvious addition in my opinion, since it's a vanilla feature and should be therefore enabled for the farmer.

Last edited:

_phant0m_

TNT
Kainzo said to bump post talking about this and he or someone else would get to it so.... Bump