• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

falsely banned

IGN: oscarfouz364
Banned by: I don't know
Time of ban: 10/8/13
Reason for ban: when i try to log into the server it saids kicked and wont let me join the RPG world
Your story:

When ever i try to join the RPG world it says i am running or using illegal client mods but the only mods i had on is the hero pack mod on i then removed them thinking that was why it would not let me in the server but i still get the same message.

pics from mc folder http://gyazo.com/a6c4afac4c76de5ed4b95c6aaa03e76c

I also want proof of why i was banned without warning and who did, i just logged in today i was going to level up and now i can not

Last edited by a moderator:

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
IGN: oscarfouz364
Banned by: I don't know
Time of ban: 10/8/13
Reason for ban: when i try to log into the server it saids kicked and wont let me join the RPG world
Your story:

When ever i try to join the RPG world it says i am running or using illegal client mods but the only mods i had on is the hero pack mod on i then removed them thinking that was why it would not let me in the server but i still get the same message.

pics from mc folder http://gyazo.com/a6c4afac4c76de5ed4b95c6aaa03e76c

I also want proof of why i was banned without warning and who did, i just logged in today i was going to level up and now i can not

Just a quick question, have you updated to the new mod pack as the previous versions had a mini map that is no longer allowed.

Danda

Dungeon Master Extremist
Staff member
Administrator
Guide
Wiki Team
Max Legacy Supporter
My apologies for the late response the past day has been pretty busy for me. After reviewing what I have here along with other information I'm going to revoke this ban shortly. I'm sorry for any inconvenience.