• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FalseLuck's Proctor App

FalseLuck

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft IGN: FalseLuck
  2. Position applying for: Proctor
  3. Age|Timezone: 24 | Eastern Standard Time (UTC-5)
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: At the time of this post: 4Months 19Days
  5. Why do you think you would make a good proctor?: I've spoken to Angyles numerous times about what the duties and responsibilities entailing the position of proctor and I believe that I will enjoy the challenge. I've had years of experience working with people in Customer Service and also working for a year as a PC Technician at major electronics store; I believe that the skills I developed there will come in handy ;)
  6. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I was having a hard time deciding whether I wanted to apply to be a Proctor or a Guide, but I've been told that it is possible to hold both positions and I'd like to set this to be my goal!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
You seem to have a fair bit of time to spare, which is great. You also understand the amount of time it can take to review applications. I am going to go ahead and recommend you and see what Ala has to say =)

@Alator

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
My background check seems clear. Welcome to the team! @Angyles will get you started :)