• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug Falling out of the world underneath the dungeons, no deathchests spawning.

Flaze_Rus

Gold
So this has happened to me 3 times the past 2 days.
I enter a dungeon, farm for a few hours, until eventually I'm knocked over the edge by 23 continuous throws. (Yes, a bit of salt here)
The issue? Well, you're supposed to get teleported back to the dungeon spawn in case you're knocked off the edge, but this is not the case, as you can't get teleported while you're in combat. So I hit the bottom, and of course die. This is where the next issue ensues; since the area under the dungeon is protected area, a deathchest will not appear for whatever reason. If only it appeared, I'd be able to jump down there with invulnerability and pick up my shit.
The solution? Simply make it possible to get warped back to spawn even though you're in combat, OR at least allow deathchests to appear down there, OR add water under the dungeons so you can get out of combat before you get teleported back.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
So this has happened to me 3 times the past 2 days.
I enter a dungeon, farm for a few hours, until eventually I'm knocked over the edge by 23 continuous throws. (Yes, a bit of salt here)
The issue? Well, you're supposed to get teleported back to the dungeon spawn in case you're knocked off the edge, but this is not the case, as you can't get teleported while you're in combat. So I hit the bottom, and of course die. This is where the next issue ensues; since the area under the dungeon is protected area, a deathchest will not appear for whatever reason. If only it appeared, I'd be able to jump down there with invulnerability and pick up my shit.
The solution? Simply make it possible to get warped back to spawn even though you're in combat, OR at least allow deathchests to appear down there, OR add water under the dungeons so you can get out of combat before you get teleported back.
A lot of people were angry that people were taking portals in combat, negating death. This wouldn't be an issue if we removed the combat > portal issue.

Flaze_Rus

Gold
A lot of people were angry that people were taking portals in combat, negating death. This wouldn't be an issue if we removed the combat > portal issue.

I apologise for the amount of salt in the previous post, it doesn't really help solve the issue.
Anyways, would [QUOTE="Flaze_Rus"add water under the dungeons so you can get out of combat before you get teleported back.[/QUOTE] help to solve the problem?
There's also the possibility that you actually want people to die if they're knocked out of the arena, though it's not very immersive, being in a desert and all.