• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fall of Haven/Rise of Aegis

StorminNorman

Legacy Supporter 7
Do we have any actual canon lore explaining the end of Haven or the creation of the two new worlds? And what of Limbo?

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
Do we have any actual canon lore explaining the end of Haven or the creation of the two new worlds? And what of Limbo?
I know that Mr Loremaster @archceaser was cooking up lore for worlds, how they came to be, and how they are tied.

Currently I am actually working on Codices and relics lore, but I can shift gears if you people think that this lore would be more useful.

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
I know that Mr Loremaster @archceaser was cooking up lore for worlds, how they came to be, and how they are tied.

Currently I am actually working on Codices and relics lore, but I can shift gears if you people think that this lore would be more useful.
If the lore project is still alive, it's struggling for its existence. My goal is to write lore for the HC wiki, and continue the lore project.

Alator

Ancient Soul
Legacy Supporter 7
Remastered Tier 2 Supporter
Yeah. My computer died the beginning of June and between a new job and getting married I haven't even been able to get on the forums, but I'll be slowly coming over the next month or so starting with forum stuff.

Ultanian

Portal
Yeah. My computer died the beginning of June and between a new job and getting married I haven't even been able to get on the forums, but I'll be slowly coming over the next month or so starting with forum stuff.
Congrats

Mustardmanmcgee

Legacy Supporter 3
In case you didn't know, strongholdx is back.

It's about to get real. :eek: