• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fairmount

Status
Not open for further replies.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
nuff said. regioned, 2 weeks tax in the bank, low price to get you started. offer now, no lowballing.

Royfaren

Legacy Supporter 6
well, I guess the winning bid gets it in 3 days. I will probably be setting a reserve, though.

Jonsoon

Legacy Supporter 8
A reserve amount on an auction is generally a secret amount that must be reached before the sale may partake. If the reserve is not met, there is no sale.

KleenX

Iron
Seriously this is dumb. Please make a min bid increment. Getting .1k added on to my bids is annoying.
Also 4.5k.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
KleenX last I checked your money rank was only 277 meaning you don't have the money to make a 4.5k bid. I don't doubt you have valuables you can sell but I need to make sure you aren't just throwing numbers around trying to drive the price up...

I think I'll stop bidding at 4k unless you can prove you have the cash to backup your bid or we have a higher bid.

KleenX

Iron
KleenX last I checked your money rank was only 277 meaning you don't have the money to make a 4.5k bid. I don't doubt you have valuables you can sell but I need to make sure you aren't just throwing numbers around trying to drive the price up...

I think I'll stop bidding at 4k unless you can prove you have the cash to backup your bid or we have a higher bid.

Actually I was not trying to drive the bids up I do have the gold to do it. However stuff has come up Irl and I do not think I will be active enough to run a town. I will take the town for like 2k just cause it holds value but you certainly have higher bids. Sorry for bidding on your thread... I just realized how I wont be able to run a town I was genuinely looking to buy it.

Status
Not open for further replies.