• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

FairMount {Hamlet}

Status
Not open for further replies.

JenksLaw

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm setting a reserve price (aka - secret minimum selling price)

Town includes the undercity which is almost completely hollow (hamlet size). Nothing has been built there aside from the 8 beacons + iron pyramid that I had placed there. These will be included in the sale of the town. There is also a network of lifts & gates that have been added.

I'm starting a new job IRL so I have to downgrade my play time from mayor to weekend warrior.

Bidding will end at exactly 1:01pm Sunday FORUM TIME. Any bids made at 1:01pm and after will not be considered.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I'm setting a reserve price (aka - secret minimum selling price)

Town includes the undercity which is almost completely hollow (hamlet size). Nothing has been built there aside from the 8 beacons + iron pyramid that I had placed there. These will be included in the sale of the town. There is also a network of lifts & gates that have been added.

I'm starting a new job IRL so I have to downgrade my play time from mayor to weekend warrior.

Bidding will end at exactly 1:01pm Sunday FORUM TIME. Any bids made at 1:01pm and after will not be considered.

Staff does not support the selling of towns and such things should be handled via pm only.

The thought is if you post it here, and a scam is involved the staff will step in, which in this case we will not.

Status
Not open for further replies.