• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Fa11enRaider's Application

Minecraft in-game name: Fa11enRaider
Location&Age: New Jersey, 18
Previous bans from other servers: None
Refferal(s): None
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Found it myself.
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a good server to join for a few months now and I came across this one so I thought why not sign up and help out?
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCF12}
Additional Info: I've joined alot of other rpg servers before andso far by the looks it looks like this one is better then any other! The rules aren't that strict and the protection against greifing is fantastic! I can't wait to be excepted!

sorry {HCF12} I have that key bug where i go to hit one jey and it chooses another. I filled out an application before with thte same info and it made it say it was 12... And yes that is me!

It is not my youtbe channel...Sorry for answering so incorrectly... Im just really nervous about the outcome.

I have that bug as I said before where my keys mess up and choose a random number or letter...on a different application to a different server I went to put 18 and it came out 11. Sorry for the inconvenience and for wasting your time.

MajorasMask

Ungodly
Minecraft in-game name: Fa11enRaider
Location&Age: New Jersey, 18
Previous bans from other servers: None
Refferal(s): None
How did you hear about HeroCraft?: Found it myself.
Have you voted for HeroCraft?: Yes
Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Yes
Reason you should be accepted: I have been looking for a good server to join for a few months now and I came across this one so I thought why not sign up and help out?
Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!):{HCF12}
Additional Info: I've joined alot of other rpg servers before andso far by the looks it looks like this one is better then any other! The rules aren't that strict and the protection against greifing is fantastic! I can't wait to be excepted!

@Fa11enRaider

Hmm. Please get your keyboard fixed so such an event won't happen again.

But for the time being, welcome to Herocraft! :) Please check your inbox for further details! :)

PS: I'm watching you. You better get that keyboard fixed. I'll know.