• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Ezas Ban appeal or Rights Or courtesy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ezas

Dirt
IGN:Ezas
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban:25-01-17
Reason for ban:Region Abuse
Your story:i think what he meant by region abuse is me raiding Hunyaaaa and Vortex
ok heres my story to proof i didnt have abuse in it
They had a hole in the dirt at hunyaaaa and vortex i parkoured up and found a hole thats all
Kainzo if u see this i know that ur fair and square i dont need to cheat or hack either u belive me or not idc i know i aint hacking so thanks

By;Ezas Unfair Ban mate......

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
IGN:Ezas
Banned by: @TimForReal
Time of ban:25-01-17
Reason for ban:Region Abuse
Your story:i think what he meant by region abuse is me raiding Hunyaaaa and Vortex
ok heres my story to proof i didnt have abuse in it
They had a hole in the dirt at hunyaaaa and vortex i parkoured up and found a hole thats all
Kainzo if u see this i know that ur fair and square i dont need to cheat or hack either u belive me or not idc i know i aint hacking so thanks

By;Ezas Unfair Ban mate......

That doesn't add up, you gained access to several blocked areas. Several rooms that were blocks, chests that were covered, and an airlock only accessible with a locked button.

Had you come clean, I might have reduced this to a temp-ban but since we're playing games it will remain a permanent ban for now.

Ezas

Dirt
they all had a flaw belive it or nah i aint gonna waste my time i like ur server i play on it i am a pro factions guy
i raid factions
so raiding in ur server is ez

Ezas

Dirt
and i am not playing games mate just telling ya
come to cosmicpvp and u will see how i live

TimForReal

AdminForReal
Rules Council
Architect
Herald
Event Team
Max Legacy Supporter
Good luck to you raiding somewhere else.

Status
Not open for further replies.