• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Bug EXTREME FREEZE LAG NEAR HEROGATES

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
Hi admins and fellow herocrafters I just would like to mention that for the past 3 days now the negative positive herogate has been acting up with lag now I dont know why it is all of a sudden lagy. But I live 100 blocks away from the herogate in my personal region and I find it really annoying to have to close spoutcraft and minecraft every 15mins this lag also is very common at the temple herogate and I know the admins know about that lag there. (NOTE) I feel that if your 100 or more blocks away from the herogate you will experience not as much lag but its not as common I think.

c12095

Holy Shit!
Hi admins and fellow herocrafters I just would like to mention that for the past 3 days now the negative positive herogate has been acting up with lag now I dont know why it is all of a sudden lagy. But I live 100 blocks away from the herogate in my personal region and I find it really annoying to have to close spoutcraft and minecraft every 15mins this lag also is very common at the temple herogate and I know the admins know about that lag there. (NOTE) I feel that if your 100 or more blocks away from the herogate you will experience not as much lag but its not as common I think.

This is the temple Herogate right? If so, I reported it and the staff said there was nothing visable to be causing the lag :( But it really is insanely bad, had a lot of people DC there or freeze until I can push them out of the area.

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
oh its not just that herogate its also the nagative positive herogate. thats why I made this post just to tell the admins the lag has spread lol

Digger360

Obsidian
This happens to me whenever a geomancer firewaves, and all the fireballs hit the ground.

Perhaps this is the cause?

Aburido_burrito

Legacy Supporter 4
I lag at the Temple Herogate and get 0 fps on spout.. well that's spout.
*:eek:* Everytime I log in with spout, my screen repeatedly flashes and when I log in with minecraft nothing happens.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
This is the temple Herogate right? If so, I reported it and the staff said there was nothing visable to be causing the lag :( But it really is insanely bad, had a lot of people DC there or freeze until I can push them out of the area.
What's the exact coords?

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
I had made a pe about temple herogate causing lag a while back, it was closed and all and I forgot the PE # so I couldn't check what it was closed for.

Mostly I kept freezing and I couldn't even make it into the actual portal. Even when I had relogged I was just freezing up.

c12095

Holy Shit!
I had made a pe about temple herogate causing lag a while back, it was closed and all and I forgot the PE # so I couldn't check what it was closed for.

Mostly I kept freezing and I couldn't even make it into the actual portal. Even when I had relogged I was just freezing up.

Try going back today if you can, it dropped me about 40 FPS, but I was still able to walk around, before it would usually take me minutes to shutter my way through.

Sirdemonic3

Legacy Supporter 3
i get that freeze in spawn, and i play on spout with 160 fps and i random freeze in spawn. kinda sucks

Egorh

Outcast
Legacy Supporter 7
Try going back today if you can, it dropped me about 40 FPS, but I was still able to walk around, before it would usually take me minutes to shutter my way through.
Haha the thing is my max fps is 60 and that is on a good day. I usually get around 40 :p

Acherous

Legacy Supporter 9
I live by the temple HG and its not too bad. It will take big drops here and there but for the most part i'm fine.

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
Ill pm you on herocraft later kainzo the cords of where I always lag near my region. I would say them on the forums but knowing tc they would just raid the shit out of it so I just don't want to say my regions cords on the forums :p

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
I lag at the Temple Herogate and get 0 fps on spout.. well that's spout.
*:eek:* Everytime I log in with spout, my screen repeatedly flashes and when I log in with minecraft nothing happens.

Is it just your computer or internet for that spout flickering glitch or have you not turned a bunch of the default settings down?

Deadmouse7

Glowstone
i get that freeze in spawn, and i play on spout with 160 fps and i random freeze in spawn. kinda sucks

dude your not the only one who gets lag at spawn I mean spawn is made out of more diamonds than anything id say also the mass amount of items in chests in peoples plots and all the buildings/plots have to load all at the same time :p just lettin you know