• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ExplosiveArts' Application (Not yet white listed)

1: In-game name: ExplosiveArts
2: Location & Age: Virginia, 18
3: Previous Bans (Includes other servers): None
4: Referral(s): ingenuity, TJMcSkillet, Satrition
5: Reason you should be accepted: I’ve been read over the wiki and rules a few times. I’m interested in joining a town and learning to build structures with assistance from my friends ingenuity, TJMcSkillet, and Satrition. I don’t plan on switching towns and I’m sure I can contribute greatly to the town I join.
6: How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend, ingenuity showed me the town he created and I would like to be able to play with him and help contribute to the town.
7: Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click
here)?: Yes
8: Additional Info: I’m a first year at Old Dominion University majoring in computer science. I haven’t built anything amazing yet, but I plan to do so very soon. I’m also a pretty legit programmer and have worked with languages such as LabView, Java, and C++

GreekCrackShot

Legacy Supporter 7
Do not post "vouches" on other people's applications. Nor post at all, that is for the proctor + to reply to. Just for future reference guys. We don't take your vouches into account, the impression made by the player is all we need.

Anywhore.... Congratulations, you've been accepted into the Herocraft whitelist! Check your PM!