• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Exphirion Application

Exphirion

Wood

1. In-game name:Exphirion
  2. Location & Age:Europe,Macedonia Age:13
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers):Ive been banned once,but not that it was my fault,i've been banned for PVP'ing in a PVP Area,the reason i got banned is because the player i killed was lieing (claming ive killed him for no reason) so i got banned. :|
  4. Referral(s):No one
  5. Reason you should be accepted:First off all when i heard of the server with the rpg feel within it i was imagining what fun i could have in here... most other servers are free builds with griefers and a very bad community 2 days ago i was trying to find out how to make an application...after that i was excited for today to finnaly experience the greatness of HeroCraft explore a bit and join in the fun,even though im 13 im really not immature or get raged easily.. so if i get into the server id be greatfull :)
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?:I heard from The Minecraft Mondays Show Lead By BeebopVox
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:Yes i have, just before i filled this application
  8. Additional Info:Ive been in Minecraft for a long time now (since alpha) , a gamer ,i love sports and pretty much that' it :p
APPLICATION UPDATED!

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

Exphirion

Wood
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.
i think its lengthend enough :\ idk whats wrong with it

jmoney222

Legacy Supporter 5
i think its lengthend enough :\ idk whats wrong with it

Us whitelisters don't. That's what's wrong with it bud. Give us reasons for why we should accept you into our community. Because you're 13, you need a very good application to get in. :p

Exphirion

Wood
Us whitelisters don't. That's what's wrong with it bud. Give us reasons for why we should accept you into our community. Because you're 13, you need a very good application to get in. :p

Damn i was really hoping i could have some fun in the server 2 days ago i was trying to find out how to post an Application i was excited today by thinking i could play finnaly on HeroCraft but hey.. :|

Exphirion

Wood
Damn i was really hoping i could have some fun in the server 2 days ago i was trying to find out how to post an Application i was excited today by thinking i could play finnaly on HeroCraft but hey.. :|
Well i updated my Application, i hope that helps.. :\

Exphirion

Wood
Hmmm, could you explain this ban also? ---> http://mcbans.com/server/pawncraft.co.uk (Yours is at the very bottom)
Hmm...i never even knew i got banned from pawncraft.. i whent there once with my friend.He was on that server daily..he showed me around and thats it i never griefed or ever will..i made a piston trap door after you pull a lever the walls join and you cant get out..i just build that on the server a mounth ago and never went to the server again.