• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Experience and Souls for Mining Quartz Ore

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
Can we please get some crafting experience and soul drops from mining quartz ore? Maybe 1.5 xp per ore, and a soul drop frequency at least as much as coal?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
So far, I have mined 512 quartz ores and I haven't had a single drop of any type of soul. So is this normal?

Zephael_

Legacy Supporter 3
I'm going to bump this. Quartz is still not giving experience or dropping any souls.

Can this be moved to the bug reporting section?

Symbolite

Legacy Supporter 7
I can confirm that quartz does not drop souls as of Thursday Nov 7th. Did a little Quartz/Glowstone mining trip in the Nether. Got enough materials to fill a single chest with Quartz Blocks. At the end of this trip I had only 3 soul frags in my inventory all of which came from Ghasts and Blazes I had encountered on my journey through the Nether.

Bedwyr2112

Legacy Supporter 9
I can confirm as of November 10th, was in the nether for 12 hours and didn't get any exp or souls from quartz ore

0xNaomi

Legacy Supporter 6
Retired Staff
I can confirm as of November 9th, even though that's yesterday.