• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion EXP changes for mobs and leveling

Beastmannn

Soulsand
Alright, i'd like to start off there are still some EXP changes needed to make it balanced for leveling. Here are my suggestions, and reasons why as well.

Baby Zombie: Should be increased to 35, because of their insane movement speed.

Cave Spiders: 45-50. Insanely op with movement speed and poison.

Creepers: 40-45. OP early game (just about a 1 hit kill on detonation) and when in groups they kill other mobs too and even stronger in groups too.

Spiders: 35. Movement speed, climbing, knockback into corners and reach hacks.

-------------------------------------

On another note, my friend @HoldMyPie finds it that getting exp for farmer has been nerfed a lot. -> Could the amount of exp per shearing sheep be increased or could you increase the number of sheep you can have per chunk?

Please and thankyou -> for reading my suggestion

HoldMyPie

Legacy Supporter 8
I believe the problem with EXP stems from the LOSTSOUL class. At the moment it is quite difficult to kill mobs compared to base classes last map (eg. Rogue/Warrior). I believe that LOSTSOUL should be buffed a little bit to be a bit stronger when coming to PvE.

On the farming note - I think it's ridiculous that animal rates have been lowered to be so low. At the moment, from my testing, it is around 10 sheep per chunk. Alongside with the mere 2.5exp per shear, it's ludicrous to believe that a player could level up. I constructed a large farm and am continuing to expand on it yet it gives me little-to-no exp and you must wait around for things to grow. Not only that, but plants that require replanting do not give you experience.
I believe that the animal/chunk ratio should be increased tenfold or massively increase the rate of exp from shearing/give exp from planting.
ALSO, farmers cannot mine (to get exp) and thus do not get any of the server-currency persay, so it is an insanely underpowered class at the moment that I believe should be reworked to incorporate the new system properly.

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
Baby Zombie: Should be increased to 35, because of their insane movement speed.
Not possible - they are ZOMBIES according to the code - we'll need to rework ALOT to fix this.

hux0

Legacy Supporter 3
1.5 is not much given the shit they scare out of me. Dark caves.... ok. But dark caves and spiders gives me bad dreams. :eek:

Kainzo

The Disposable Hero
Staff member
Founder
Adventure Team
We're hoping when we bring out custom mobs to make it so these are non-issues. I understand your concerns and we'll be working towards fixing them!

Jack_Reacher

Legacy Supporter 7
I believe the problem with EXP stems from the LOSTSOUL class. At the moment it is quite difficult to kill mobs compared to base classes last map (eg. Rogue/Warrior). I believe that LOSTSOUL should be buffed a little bit to be a bit stronger when coming to PvE.
I'm not having problems... use "Strike" on spiders - it gives you a bit of extra reach so you can always hit them first.