• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Exodren's Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Exodren

Stone
I was previously Accepted on my old account (SxCxW) but have recently given away my account to my brother so we could pl ay on my own server. I still enjoy playing this server but wasn't active because i have been playing with him. He doesn't like Minecraft anymore so i wanted to get back into Herocraft. Here is a link to my old Application: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/sxcxws-application.5408/
Thank you for taking the time to read this :)

Exodren

Stone
yes he doesn't play minecraft anymore so there's no need to have him whitelisted.

Exodren

Stone
oh i don't have access to that account anymore. sorry i didn't read that correctly.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
I am going to wait to see what Brutal says. We will most certainly be removing the other account, and I am not sure if he would prefer you to go through the application process again, or just whitelist that name.

So please be patient.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I am going to wait to see what Brutal says. We will most certainly be removing the other account, and I am not sure if he would prefer you to go through the application process again, or just whitelist that name.

So please be patient.
Hmm..I'd say yes, unwhiteliste the previous account and we can either have him re-apply or just get an auto-whitelist because he was a previous member and wasn't banned, etc.

It's up to you really!

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
Hmm..I'd say yes, unwhiteliste the previous account and we can either have him re-apply or just get an auto-whitelist because he was a previous member and wasn't banned, etc.

It's up to you really!

Per Kainzo's instructions in IRC ((He spoke up when I was asking about it lol)) @Exodren will need to reapply.

@Exodren - I am going to close this thread. Please create a new application thread and follow the format found here: http://herocraftonline.com/main/threads/whitelist-application-guide-rules-read-before-applying.163/

We have changed our application format so please visit that thread. I would explain in your new application under addition information, or just as a side note, that you were a member at one time and you no longer have access to that account.

Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.