• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Accepted Exexis's Application

Exexis

Dirt
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Exexis
  2. Location & Age: USA, Wisconsin, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): That I can recollect, no.
  4. Referral(s): xoiyoyoxoi
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend xoiyoyoxoi told me about Herocraft over our Skype call. I played 1 other server (Vindicraft, You've probably heard of it) ,and it got pretty boring. It was to easy, to setup, and non-challenging. I feel that Herocraft will be able to provide an experience that will make me want to play for a long while. Although I am not the best builder in Minecraft I still feel I will be entitled to doing my job at being a good member of the Herocraft Community.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted for 3 servers offline ( Whoops :p) but in total all 8 Votes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: There are so many reasons why I could, or should, be accepted. But I feel that the best way to express my wanting of this server to you is the explain that I love challanges, duels, raids, survival. I'm a huge fan of games of similar value. A good example would be DayZ. Thank you for putting your precious time into considering my application, I hope to hear from you soon.

Angyles

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-game name: Exexis
  2. Location & Age: USA, Wisconsin, 16
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers (If yes, explain where/when): That I can recollect, no.
  4. Referral(s): xoiyoyoxoi
  5. How did you hear about Herocraft?: My friend xoiyoyoxoi told me about Herocraft over our Skype call. I played 1 other server (Vindicraft, You've probably heard of it) ,and it got pretty boring. It was to easy, to setup, and non-challenging. I feel that Herocraft will be able to provide an experience that will make me want to play for a long while. Although I am not the best builder in Minecraft I still feel I will be entitled to doing my job at being a good member of the Herocraft Community.
  6. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: Yes, I voted for 3 servers offline ( Whoops :p) but in total all 8 Votes.
  7. Have you subscribed to our YouTube Channel? (Optional) Not yet
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS?: Absolutely
  9. Special key (DON'T LEAVE BLANK!): HCE6
  10. Reason you should be accepted: There are so many reasons why I could, or should, be accepted. But I feel that the best way to express my wanting of this server to you is the explain that I love challanges, duels, raids, survival. I'm a huge fan of games of similar value. A good example would be DayZ. Thank you for putting your precious time into considering my application, I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewing[DOUBLEPOST=1369617332,1369617272][/DOUBLEPOST]Accepted