• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ExBucks Application

1. In-game name: ExBuck
  2. Location & Age: Im from new zealand and im 19 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i play very often will put in a good amount of time. a good builder and get along with everyone on my old servers have alot to offer the server.
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from the minestatus website
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: it wont let me vote yet
  8. Additional Info: ive been on many servers but havent really found the one stayed on a few for awhile but they changed the worlds and wiped everything i made :( so i would like to join this server and build some real cool stuff or possibly a new town (if accepted)

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Be 100% honest on your application
- Use the proper application format
- Include all of the information requested
- Post some screenshots of your past creations
- Lengthen your application
- Check your grammar/spelling
- DO NOT just re-post your previous application
- Make a great first impression

If you follow these tips, chances are, you will get onto the Whitelist.

After you have improved your application, reply to it saying it's been updated.

how did that not get accepted i used as much info as possible im good not noob im 19 mature been playing for awhile on many servers have never been banned. i can get a screenshot from my old server on nz network but i think its down atm.

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
Here are just a few, of many, ways you can utilize to increase your chances of getting accepted:

- Lengthen your application ( We need to know what you will bring to the server and our community )

RandomAcronym

Legacy Supporter 6
The pics are a welcome addition,but please tell me more. (In the correct format) Things like what you would like to do here and about your self.

1. In-game name: ExBuck
  2. Location & Age: Im from new zealand and im 19 years old
  3. Previous Bans (Includes other servers): never been banned never will i hate grievers.
  4. Referral(s): don't no anyone on the server seen it on minestatus.
  5. Reason you should be accepted:i play very often will put in a good amount of time. a good builder and get along with everyone on my old servers have alot to offer the server. look at my screens
  6. How did you hear about Herocraft?: from the minestatus website
  7. Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?: it wont let me vote yet ( says you may not use a proxy to vote)
  8. Additional Info: Ive been on many servers but haven't really found the one. Stayed on a few for awhile but they changed the worlds and wiped everything i made. :( so i would like to join this server and build some real cool stuff or possibly a new town (if accepted).

i like building medieval theme buildings never anything plain i spent alot of time on the castle in the pics but grievers always attacked it and got sick of it gave up in the end i had my own town on another server i was on ( ASO Kingdom ) had a cool castle in middle of town but the server shut down :/

tell me whats the problem? i looked at everyone's application and mine looks fine even better then some of the ones accepted.

AfroDave

Legacy Supporter 3

- Lengthen your application

did u read all my posts in this topic i have 9 screenshots and i told u everything about me and what i like building the spelling is fine. so many people have been accepted I was up till 3 trying to get accepted i just want to play my application looks fine whats the problem?