• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

EvilNucca WhiteLiast App

EvilNucca

Dirt
  • In-game name: HateClub/EvilNucca
  • Location & Age:US Florida 35
  • Previous Bans (Includes other servers):I got banned on a server one time because I logged in to find the server had raining towers of lava I found it to be quite amusing so I was talking to a player on it about security and how to stop it from happening I guess the owner came on heard what I was saying and banned me maybe cause he thought I was saying I did it.
  • Referral(s):Sleeker I would guess I have talked to him a few times on the Heroes Bukkit Forum and wanted to check you guys out I have a server but I am currently not online waiting on a few updates.
  • Reason you should be accepted: I believe I can be a great asset to your server I have about 10 players that would follow me to your server if I decide to give it a go and stay with it I am a very PvP oriented player.
  • How did you hear about Herocraft?: From the bukkit heroes forum
  • Have you voted for Herocraft (No? Click here)?:I do not vote for a server I have not played on. Nothing personal.
  • Additional Info: I would really like to check this server out I am looking for a server to play on not that I will never run my own server again but if I find a place I enjoy playing that is a option. I know I have 2 names listed I go by EvilNucca but my in game name is HateClub I would ask that when and if I get whitelisted that I may have an Op/Mod give me the nickname EvilNucca. With your wipe of levels money and world I figure this is the best time to give your server a try.

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
**Reviewing**
Very nice application. However, we do not allow alternate accounts. Please specify which one you would like to have whitelisted. @EvilNucca

EvilNucca

Dirt
**Reviewing**
Very nice application. However, we do not allow alternate accounts. Please specify which one you would like to have whitelisted. @EvilNucca

@Brutalacerate

I have one account the name is HateClub I do not need the name EvilNucca whitelisted I ask that maybe if you guys use essentials I can have someone( /nick HateClub EvilNucca) when I join. If you do not use Essentials then It will not be an issue.

Brutalacerate

AdministRaper
I have one account the name is HateClub I do not need the name EvilNucca whitelisted I ask that maybe if you guys use essentials I can have someone( /nick HateClub EvilNucca) when I join. If you do not use Essentials then It will not be an issue.
We don't use the plugin in question. Which account do you want Whitelisted?

Kalkyte

Legacy Supporter 5
I think we used to have a plugin like that, but we no longer do, sorry.
Anyway, you have been accepted! Please check your PMs!

Also, please note that there will be a map wipe on January first, along with an update to our Heroes plugin. This means that any money or levels you earn will be deleted and any buildings you create will be archived with the map.

I suggest you play a little on the server (version 1.8.1) to get familiar with all of our plugins, and then start playing on the first. OR you can help us test the new build of Heroes on this server: mc.herocraftonline.com:1337 (requires your game to be updated to 1.0).

Sorry for the confusion!