• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

everylovesme's application

Hello I'm everylosme, I'm Argentinian and I'm 14. My native language is Spanish but I can speak English well. I have experiencie with survival Minecraft as I've seen it grow. I also like PvP, have experience with pot PvP without potions. I also like playing factions servers. I would like to be accepted because I want to try something new, I heard the server is very nice and there are almost no rulebreaker, thing that you don't see in almost any server. While I play I usually talk to friends in ts3 or I listen to music. I like music and movies. My favourite genre is rock and my favourite movie is the first movie of the hobbit. When I finish high school I will study something related to physics or biology. Well, that's who I'm :)

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
  1. Minecraft In-Game Name: everylovesme
  2. Location & Age: Buenos Aires, Argentina. I'm 14
  3. Previous Bans from other Servers: I've banned in a couple of servers, never for griefing or hacking. I've only been banned for arguing with an admin on a small factions server.
  4. Referral(s):
  5. Have you voted for Herocraft: Yes
  6. Have you subscribed to our YouTube channel: Yes
  7. Have you followed us on Twitter: Yes
  8. Do you agree to the Herocraft EULA & ToS: Yes
  9. Special Key: HCe12
Hello I'm everylosme, I'm Argentinian and I'm 14. My native language is Spanish but I can speak English well. I have experiencie with survival Minecraft as I've seen it grow. I also like PvP, have experience with pot PvP without potions. I also like playing factions servers. I would like to be accepted because I want to try something new, I heard the server is very nice and there are almost no rulebreaker, thing that you don't see in almost any server. While I play I usually talk to friends in ts3 or I listen to music. I like music and movies. My favourite genre is rock and my favourite movie is the first movie of the hobbit. When I finish high school I will study something related to physics or biology. Well, that's who I'm :)
Reviewing

Leo2596

Legacy Supporter 7
Your profile and app age do not match.
What is your correct date of birth?