• Guest, we are doing a new map (refresh) for Herocraft. Gather your friends and get ready! Coming next Friday, 06/28/24 @ 7PM CT play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion Events

Boogeymen

TNT
Alright, I've been thinking lately of an event that could be implemented.

Every week or every two weeks an event would be held called "Town Wars", preferably on a Friday, Saturday, or Sunday. This event would be played on a very large scale map, that would be around 300 x 300. Players could build maps and if we got enough, we could play a new one every town war, which would be pretty fun.

Players would have a command to warp in, PVP would be off for 5-10 minutes, to let towns find a good area where they would like to hold off. Then, PVP would be turned on, towns would rush others, some towns would hold their ground and wait for some people to die before joining in fights, it would be a very tactical event that would take skill and strategy to win.

The Winning town could get a reward, maybe a statue in their town, built by the admins that show they won the town war, possibly custom items for the members, something good though.

If this was put in a server announcement, with a time, I'm sure a good amount of people would get on to check it out.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
This is actually a great idea. I feel it would need to be chiseled out though. Plugin development would be simple. Almost like a version of walls- with a lot more walls and bigger teams.

Boogeymen

TNT
I can see it now. Everyone sitting in their towns doing nothing.

No, if all towns participated there would be towns holding off different corners of the map, possibly villages or actual towns that may be in the map, and eventually someone would make the first move and it'd start from there.

An old server I used to play on had it, here's a video someone took of a clan wars event.

Boogeymen

TNT
This is actually a great idea. I feel it would need to be chiseled out though. Plugin development would be simple. Almost like a version of walls- with a lot more walls and bigger teams.

Yeah, it would need a lot of town members to participate, just imagine some towns bring 20-30 people to a fight, especially with the hero plugin, it'd be amazing.