• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Suggestion [Event] Town Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
This was a old event on a server that died. I do not take credit for coming up with this idea, but I would like to share it because no other server does it now and it was a phenomenal event. Originally it was called Clan Wars but since this server has towns and not clans I swapped the words.

Town Wars is a pretty simple event that is great. Every town goes to this event with their members. The event is held on a big PvP map. You have to cooperate with your town and make enemies/allies with others to win. The even sometimes lasts for hours, but the winner gets a big prize. The way the winner is decided is the last town standing. Sometimes it goes to long though so to make it fun you can put a King of the Hill factor into it. Who ever holds the hill longest wins. There are no respawns for players. Once you're dead, you're dead.

Here are some videos of the event:

Dreamcycler

Legacy Supporter 5
Anyhow if we did something like this wouldnt it be easier to make it a form of Deathmatch? Or maybe we can do something like this not in towns but in groups?

Pampita

Legacy Supporter 3
This was a old event on a server that died. I do not take credit for coming up with this idea, but I would like to share it because no other server does it now and it was a phenomenal event. Originally it was called Clan Wars but since this server has towns and not clans I swapped the words.

Town Wars is a pretty simple event that is great. Every town goes to this event with their members. The event is held on a big PvP map. You have to cooperate with your town and make enemies/allies with others to win. The even sometimes lasts for hours, but the winner gets a big prize. The way the winner is decided is the last town standing. Sometimes it goes to long though so to make it fun you can put a King of the Hill factor into it. Who ever holds the hill longest wins. There are no respawns for players. Once you're dead, you're dead.

I support this idea, such a great times ;)

Xargun

Legacy Supporter 9

That does sound fun - pvp with a purpose - not just kill everyone and who cares if you die, but if you cannot respawn in the event it makes a huge difference - healers become very important. A planned event like this would rock. Maybe even do it in teams of like 5-10 per team and the winners get "King of the Hill" title until the next event.

Status
Not open for further replies.