• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event to break in the new Arena.

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
We need something big for this one.

I was thinking guild events, since @Kainzo (;)) said he'd like to see guilds become a bigger part of Herocraft.

I think we shoud do either

A) a Guild vs Guild battles, or

B.) a Guild vs mobs fight.

B would be where the guild teams up, and fights off waves of monsters spawns. The Guild that lasts the longest is deemed the winner.

If anyone has any thoughts along these lines, please share. Let's break this thing in right!

p.s. Also, I think it'd be neat to throw condemned (but really want to reform, ppl the mods were going to let back in anyways) people into the ring, and fight for their freedom!

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
This sounds great! My guild is fairly new and has about...5 or so people in it and cant do very much, but still. I would love to join in a guild vs guild fight or a guild vs mob fight! We could have guild alliance HQs and everything! Great idea @Kophka!

HojoBear

Glowing Redstone
Oh and for the guild vs guild fights, maybe we could get the mods to have it be in the arena! Every guild for themselves! This could also help to make guilds more popular, which is what Kainzo wants.

MD_Bay

Legacy Supporter 4
Maybe the members of KoK that don't suck ay PvP against some TC?

Kophka

ICE ICE ICE!
Oh and for the guild vs guild fights, maybe we could get the mods to have it be in the arena! Every guild for themselves! This could also help to make guilds more popular, which is what Kainzo wants.

That's the whole idea is that whatever event we do, takes place in the Arena. To break it in and validate all of the staff's hard work. :D

Dazureus

Legacy Supporter 4
And lo, did the Headmaster descend to the earth and tell his subjects...

Sounds cool. The Academy's in!

Aerokii

Legacy Supporter 8
Oh god I remember the first all vs Zo battle I fought in... versus Aph. We got absolutely wrecked. The Zo are not to be trifled with.

Fury

Iron
have there been any events like that since? I remember a lot of people in zeal fighting giants and stuff but i was a lv 9 healer or something. That would be fun to do again.

dragonzero39

Legacy Supporter 7
The guild I run combines members from Spire and Orion who's gameplay is more "combat oriented" we would all be up for mob pounding or lore quest adventures.

weynard

Legacy Supporter 8
The Hell Riders are completely neutral on the main map and therefore refuse to participate in events as a guild. All members are free to attend as citizens of their towns (as in, off duty).

Crookshook

Coal
Hey can i join the Guild? I am a Rogue soon to be Ranger. Im hoping to help with anythiing yall need, im open to do anything.