• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

ALERT [EVENT] The Battledome 3v3 - May Edition

SurvivalManZ

ICE ICE ICE!
Ummmm….. One of my guys decided he's out of the tournament. I convinced him to rethink it, so now he's thinking about it. In the case he doesn't show, I would like a Substitute.

Requirements:

Be there….

That's it.

I would like someone around the lvl 30 Ranger or higher, but I'll take anyone the nearer it gets to the Battledome Tournament. Tag me if you want to join. You will most likely be playing wit me and Sebo45507

RShooter2000

ICE ICE ICE!
@xMJay what's the plan? Who we going to go MLGpro360HardScopeXxQuickScopeXxNoScopeTrixShot720KnifeThrowAcrossTheMapKillJumpShotCampHardcoreTeamDeathmatchWin with?

@tdfootball6 get on!
@Xhazed get on here so we can XxQuickscopeTrixShotTripleKillxX

Trazil

Legacy Supporter 2
@Xanipher you need to organize some gambling for this too :p looks fun, just hope I don't have to scramble for a team a few hours before the start like last time

JupiterRome

Legacy Supporter 5
@Air_Restraint can our team be called BaSiCLy1DiReCtIoNoNsTeRoIdS-bInGy_WiLd_AnD_dAnDa

Edit- I want to say it's cuz they from the uk not that they do steroids that I mention them

Squid_bot

Legacy Supporter 4
Thought I would post our final team because Adam didn't make it clear the silly sausage...

Team Name: Yeti is love.
Team Leader: @ParadoxNightmare
Team Participants:
- @Squid_bot
- @Jrr5556

Sub:
- @TheYeti

@Xanipher