• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application: ShadowRavynn

ShadowRavynn

Max Legacy Supporter
=== Event Application ===

1. Minecraft IGN: ShadowRavynn
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 41 / EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 1.5 yrs
  5. Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: Because I want to be involved but I don't really go to the events. I think it would be a TON of fun to help create them though! Or to help Xani out to make sure the Event will be ready to go at the time it is needed!
  6. Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I do not have a lot of experience with redstone, but I like to build and stuff.
  7. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Organization and being an assistant to keep track of projects would be best suited for me. I love making spreadsheets, everyone at work thinks I am absolutely crazy! but everyone knows where to go if they need a spreadsheet or something done too! ^_^ So I could keep track of projects timelines and what is done, still needs to be done etc. :)
  8. Additional info you would like to tell us?: I would love to be able to help out and I know how to keep track of projects, etc. I have an extensive "RL" resume that I would not mind sharing via PM if that would help any. LOL