• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application: RagingDragon5

RagingDragon5

Portal
==========Event Team==========​
Wasn't sure if I should make one because I don't know if the event team is recruiting, but going to give it a shot.
  • Minecraft IGN: RagingDragon5
  • Position applying for: Event Team
  • Age|Timezone: 20/PST
  • How long have you been on Herocraft?: Will be three years on August 13
  • Why do you think you would make a good event team member?: I am good on detail. I am good at organization. I am good with working with teams. I would try to give new/fresh ideas for events. I would help others with planning their events if need be.
  • Do you have experience with redstone, building, etc?: I have some experience with redstone. I'm ok at building, if need be I can ask others for help. I don't have any experience doing server wide events, but I can get the hang of it.
  • What would you say is your strongest skill?: It is either between detailing, or organization. Both of these are really important to coming up with events and hosting them.
  • Additional info you would like to tell us?: I've wanted to be part of the event team since last year, but it seemed like there was never any recruiting for it. Events are highly important to Herocraft. It seemed like events were revived in Haven, but died again on this map. I believe there should be at least 2-3 events each month. And 1 big event every 3 months or so. Events doesn't always have to have prizes or huge rewards. Just having them will attract people into them and keeping older players to stay. The type of events I would like to work on or suggest are community and puzzle/adventure events. When I say community I don't mean like the LMS or pvp tournies, I mean events as the community is working together to complete a goal. I would like to be a part of this team and help out with the events as much as possible.