• Guest, HEROCRAFT PUBLIC RELEASE IS HAPPENING AN HOUR EARLIER! TONIGHT @ 7PM CST GET READY FOR IT! play.hc.to
    Read up on the guides and new systems! Here.
    View the LIVE Map here @ hc.to/map
    Stuck or have a problem? use "/pe create" to to open a ticket with staff (There are some known issues and other hotfixes we will be pushing asap)
  • Guest, Make sure to use our LAUNCHER! Read more here!

Event Team Application (Delikin)

Delikin

TNT
  1. Minecraft IGN: Delikin
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2, almost 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Event Team member?: I believe I have skills that would be useful for the event team and I have an interest in creating/helping create interesting events for the server as they make it much more interesting.
  6. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Either building or coding.
  7. Do you have prior experience with Scripting/Are you familiar with MythicMobs?: I do have experience with scripting but not with MythicMobs.
  8. Additional info/something creative you've done: Created my own side scroller RPG with lore and stuffs using Javascript.

LordZelkova

Ashen One...
Legacy Supporter 8
  1. Minecraft IGN: Delikin
  2. Position applying for: Event Team
  3. Age|Timezone: 17|EST
  4. How long have you been on Herocraft?: 2, almost 3 years.
  5. Why do you think you would make a good Event Team member?: I believe I have skills that would be useful for the event team and I have an interest in creating/helping create interesting events for the server as they make it much more interesting.
  6. What would you say is your strongest skill?: Either building or coding.
  7. Do you have prior experience with Scripting/Are you familiar with MythicMobs?: I do have experience with scripting but not with MythicMobs.
  8. Additional info/something creative you've done: Created my own side scroller RPG with lore and stuffs using Javascript.
I want access to this Side Scroller.
Also yes.
@WitchOnaRampage tag this one please.